What caliber fire arm do you open carry,and why?

I have S&W 40 shield

Hasn't this topic been done to death at least 10 times over?

Hasn't that religious debacle been discussed more times than it should between you, Ringo, Old Grunt and XD among others?

I could say the same thing about one of those conversations in one of those threads but I don't. No need to. I just steer clear of it and leave it alone unless I need a good laugh...lol.

You could have posted that in a new thread. No one ever said after a gunfight: Why did I bring all this ammo? Read: Link Removed. 33 shots fired by Gramins in 56 seconds with 3 reloads resulted in 17 hits and 16 misses. From the article:

All three of Gramins’ last carefully braced, precisely aimed shots had indeed hit the head, but two had smashed into his face and only the last had pierced the brain and ended the fight.

This shootout, the Miami shootout and the Newhall shootout provide a significant amount of lessons learned.

I usually cc but occasionally open and always a .45 cause i live the power and accuracy ofmy 1911

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

You could have posted that in a new thread. No one ever said after a gunfight: Why did I bring all this ammo? Read: Link Removed. 33 shots fired by Gramins in 56 seconds with 3 reloads resulted in 17 hits and 16 misses. From the article:

This shootout, the Miami shootout and the Newhall shootout provide a significant amount of lessons learned.
Dam thats a good yet crazy story and people make fun of me for carrying 23 rounds...

Dam thats a good yet crazy story and people make fun of me for carrying 23 rounds...

I carry one more than you. 9 in the 1911, 15 in the spare mags. If going to our farm, 29. 9 in the 1911 and 20 in the 2 spare mags.

On my belt, just like other humans do.... why?
(PS, it’s a Kahr CW9)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Just like with SR9, bofh is currently banned. Not sure why and we disagreed on many occasions but at least he wasn't a sheep like the aforementioned poster who supposedly has left the building. If you see a "new" poster named sierraromeonueve pop up then you'll know he's back😏

The Place to Be

Am I missing something here?

Your response in this thread was to a post in August from a poster who has since been banned.

You told me in another post about the National Reciprocity bill about our buddy SR9. I unfortunately was all too familiar with his tired schtick about the wonderfulness of renting out our rights from those that have no business selling things to us that we already own.

The Place to Be

I’ve been away for a while! Raising hell over on twitter before it became a liberal hellhole .

As for ammunition... Winchester Defender: S9MMPDB1 - 9mm Luger 147 gr Defender. It packs 326 foot-pounds of energy at the muzzle, and 297 at 50 yards.

It's a steel receiver, barrel, and slide, so it's a fairly solid pistol, affording me the ability to double-tap in nearly the same location, center body mass. It's also solid enough I can keep the firearm on target while rapid-firing the entire magazine.

By comparison, the .44 magnum Black Talon round with which I used to hunt deer hefted just a shade over 500 foot-pounds of energy at 100 yards, so this round is NOT shabby, and a double-tap of the S9MMPDB1 does more damage than a single round of .44 magnum Black Talon.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back