Weymouth man faces 13 charges following standoff with police Thursday

Sigh... Another incident in which a gun is used that the anti-gun, pants wetting, and hysterical liberals will freak out about. Yea its more bad news for the law abiding gun owning community...

Off topic; I may be heading up to Four Seasons guns next weekend. A shopping trip with a new permit holder in the extended family...:biggrin:

That's always a fun place to go. I'm going to NH tomorrow to shoot the Weatherby for a while, and mosey around the gun stores if they're open, look for any deals. Maybe a double barrel for the kid. My buddy from Framingham is going to Bass Pro to pick up his new bow. Really freaky looking thing. We've done a lot of immigration protests together, and this guy is good with a stick n a string, but we've never hunted together. Maybe next year. I'm not buying ANYTHING in this state if I can help it.

Link Removed

That's always a fun place to go. I'm going to NH tomorrow to shoot the Weatherby for a while, and mosey around the gun stores if they're open, look for any deals. Maybe a double barrel for the kid. My buddy from Framingham is going to Bass Pro to pick up his new bow. Really freaky looking thing. We've done a lot of immigration protests together, and this guy is good with a stick n a string, but we've never hunted together. Maybe next year. I'm not buying ANYTHING in this state if I can help it.

Link Removed

Amen... I've been doing lots of internet tax free shopping w/ free shipping deals for firearms goodies...

He's looking to buy a first pistol and the deals they have running on the M&Ps are pretty good. He liked the way mine handled. He's a former Marine with combat experience so he can shoot.

I'm also working on another goal for 2011 that may come to fruition. :biggrin:
Will see what happens in the next few weeks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back