We have far to many like this. "Entrepreneur"

NCIC105

3054550_f260.jpg

New Orleans, La., — This evening, members of the New Orleans Police Department are investigating the murder of two men, ages 25 and 22-years of age. The 25-year-old local man has been identified as Larmondo Allen. The other victim was identified as 22-year-old Edward Taylor. The offense occurred shortly before 11:00 p.m., at 2339 Martin Luther King Boulevard (Guste Public Housing Development).According to investigators, COPS officers were patrolling the development and heard several gunshots and later found the men in the development. Taylor was observed lying in the courtyard, suffering apparent multiple gunshot wounds to the head and body. Allen was seen lying, a short distance away from the first victim, on a concrete stairway and near the second floor balcony. He suffered an apparent gunshot wound to the chest. Both men were pronounced dead on the scene.Both men were Cs, Taylor had a Second Degree Murder Warrant for his arrest in connection with the January 7, 2003 murder of 26-year-old Aaron Jones who was killed in the 1500 block of Bienville Street. The NOPD aired his photograph on January 14, 2004 in connection with this case.Allen also has previous arrests, and in May of 2003 he Link Removed. In December and October of 1999, he was arrested on two separate First Degree Murder cases.A convicted felon? I’m shocked… shocked I tell you!!! So now that we know those facts about the true nature of Flava-Flair’s life and death it begs the question: Just what the hell does one have to do to get listed as “filthy murderer (and probably gang-banger and/or drug dealer) gets his comeuppance” instead of “entrepreneur” in the obits in New Orleans? The guy got what he had coming.

He also fathered nine children that he did not support.

... the question: Just what the hell does one have to do to get listed as “filthy murderer (and probably gang-banger and/or drug dealer) gets his comeuppance” instead of “entrepreneur” in the obits in New Orleans?...

He was not called a "filthy murderer" because obituaries are not written by the paper, at least in my experience. When my mother died a couple of years ago, it cost us a couple of hundred dollars to have an obituary (which my daughter wrote) published.

One of the greatest conundrums with our judicial system is that maggots like this are turned back out on the streets to prey on our residents

One that the first time was their last. WSVN-TV - Vigil held for teen killed by police Claim you have a gun to the clerk, fail to raise hands when officer gets there, you die when you reach for it.

Amazing, his mother said she does not know why they shot him four times for no reason!
Thanks for the link...I would say his entire family never accepts responsibility for their actions. It appears that was the world that he grew up in...Great role models!

That's an old story - what makes it relevant is that his brother suffered the same fate last September. that family must spend a lot of money on obituaries:

Central City homicide victim identified

Lester Cornell "Fat" Allen obitiaury

Thanks for the link. A friend sent it to me, and I felt it is another good example of why we need to carry!
Looks like their theme song should be Hank Williams Jr. "Family Tradition"

Geez...that's too bad for his kids. I guess they won't be going to college w/o dad's income. Then again there's always scholarships....

What happened to Shatina, I didn't she her name??

Ya know, if you think your kid's name just isn't quite fancy enough you can always add the popular "La" or "Sha" prefix....that way everyone will know they're important and high-class. Yup....boring old "Tina" becomes super-fancy "Shatina", run-of-the-mill "Shontae" becomes the titillating "Lashontae". Nice!

If I ever have a son I think I'll name him "Shadavid".

Ya know, if you think your kid's name just isn't quite fancy enough you can always add the popular "La" or "Sha" prefix....that way everyone will know they're important and high-class. Yup....boring old "Tina" becomes super-fancy "Shatina", run-of-the-mill "Shontae" becomes the titillating "Lashontae". Nice!

If I ever have a son I think I'll name him "Shadavid".

Devante', Jerrel, Lemar, Demarcus, Xavier, DeAndre, Dominique, PitBull
Jacques
Jadyn
Jafaris
Jahkay
Jahmiah
Jaimeson
Jaivon
Jakobe
Jalal
Jamaad
Jamarico
Jamerrell
Jamichael
Jamyron
Jaquann
Jaquon
Jarmal
Jaronte
Jasen
Jacody
Please any name other then ShaDavid!

Devante', Jerrel, Lemar, Demarcus, Xavier, DeAndre, Dominique, PitBull
Jacques
Jadyn
Jafaris
Jahkay
Jahmiah
Jaimeson
Jaivon
Jakobe
Jalal
Jamaad
Jamarico
Jamerrell
Jamichael
Jamyron
Jaquann
Jaquon
Jarmal
Jaronte
Jasen
Jacody
Please any name other then ShaDavid!

Faux African names!

-Doc

One of the greatest conundrums with our judicial system is that maggots like this are turned back out on the streets to prey on our residents

And the same system that releases the maggots does everything in their power to prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves. I hope we remember what they did after Katrina.

Wow, did you guys get much blood on your feet dancing on the grave?

I guess you could look at it as such...I do see your point.

I don't see it as celebrating his death as much as I see it that he cannot pray on anyone again.

Guess years have made me cold hearted...

3054550_f260.jpg

New Orleans, La., — This evening, members of the New Orleans Police Department are investigating the murder of two men, ages 25 and 22-years of age. The 25-year-old local man has been identified as Larmondo Allen. The other victim was identified as 22-year-old Edward Taylor. The offense occurred shortly before 11:00 p.m., at 2339 Martin Luther King Boulevard (Guste Public Housing Development).According to investigators, COPS officers were patrolling the development and heard several gunshots and later found the men in the development. Taylor was observed lying in the courtyard, suffering apparent multiple gunshot wounds to the head and body. Allen was seen lying, a short distance away from the first victim, on a concrete stairway and near the second floor balcony. He suffered an apparent gunshot wound to the chest. Both men were pronounced dead on the scene.Both men were Cs, Taylor had a Second Degree Murder Warrant for his arrest in connection with the January 7, 2003 murder of 26-year-old Aaron Jones who was killed in the 1500 block of Bienville Street. The NOPD aired his photograph on January 14, 2004 in connection with this case.Allen also has previous arrests, and in May of 2003 he Link Removed. In December and October of 1999, he was arrested on two separate First Degree Murder cases.A convicted felon? I’m shocked… shocked I tell you!!! So now that we know those facts about the true nature of Flava-Flair’s life and death it begs the question: Just what the hell does one have to do to get listed as “filthy murderer (and probably gang-banger and/or drug dealer) gets his comeuppance” instead of “entrepreneur” in the obits in New Orleans? The guy got what he had coming.

He also fathered nine children that he did not support.
NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY​

He was 25 and had 3 sons and 6 daughters. NINE welfare recipients collecting $950 each

That equals $8,550 a month !!!

Now add Food Stamps Free medical, Free school lunches, and on and on

Do the math $102,000+ /year

Anyone out there, sittin' on their butt while reading this e-mail, making A HUNDRED GRAND doing nothing?

Now that, to me, is a real Entrepreneur

(ALSO, BECAUSE OF THEIR FATHERS DEATH, ALL OF THE KIDS WILL COLLECT
SOCIAL SECURITY UNTIL THEY ARE 18)

EVEN BETTER...IF "FLAIR'S" THIRTEEN BROTHERS & SISTERS FOLLOWED HIS ENTREPRENEURIAL STRATEGY--THAT'S AN ADDITIONAL $1.3 MILLION PER YEAR

BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!

IF ALL THIRTEEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN DUPLICATE HIS FEAT OF 9 WELFARE STRATEGISTS THAT BREEDS 117 NEW RECIPIENTS COLLECTING $100,000/YR!!...OR AN ADDITIONAL $11,700,000PER YEAR...

&THAT'S ONE DAMN FAMILY

(And demands 100% the Taxes Paid by 1,000 avg. taxpayers)

And THAT is why this once great country is BANKRUPT!!

ANY QUESTIONS?

NOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY ALL MOVED TO FLORIDA

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back