USCCA vs CCW Safe

danryanpi

I am looking for a CCW insurance policy. Those of you who choose to get concealed carry insurance, which of the two companies above did you pick and why did you pick them over the other? Do you know of any other coverage options through other organizations? Thank you

I have been a member of the Link Removed since 2007. They were only a magazine back then. They offer legal protection as well as training videos, etc. That's who I'd recommend.

Last edited:
I am looking for a CCW insurance policy. Those of you who choose to get concealed carry insurance, which of the two companies above did you pick and why did you pick them over the other? Do you know of any other coverage options through other organizations? Thank you

I have been a insured member of the USCCA for two years now, and I am thankful that I have never needed to use it. Being a life time NRA member I looked at the NRA's insurance about the time they dropped it.(not sure why)

The USCCA should be excellent insurance as long your not guilty of a crime. Having a lawyers knowledge in a shooting would be a good thing to have on your side. Read thru their advise if you do a a need to protect yourself, it's inexpensive peace of mind.

be
safe

I have been a insured member of the USCCA for two years now, and I am thankful that I have never needed to use it. Being a life time NRA member I looked at the NRA's insurance about the time they dropped it.(not sure why)

The USCCA should be excellent insurance as long your not guilty of a crime. Having a lawyers knowledge in a shooting would be a good thing to have on your side. Read thru their advise if you do a a need to protect yourself, it's inexpensive peace of mind.

be
safe
They dropped it because the company underwriting them dropped their affiliation with the NRA when the Florida school shooting happened. Can't remember who it was.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back