Truck driver nearly beaten to death

F

FNWylde

Just ran across this and my blood pressure went up about 700 points. @ 5:10, the acting chief says nothing stands out as excessive, then says if people just comply, they have nothing to worry about. Link Removed

I refer you to the article in this category section titled: Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals — Paul Craig Roberts

No matter how egregious an officers action is he/she will be backed up by their superiors. Frequently, it's, "I can't comment due to on-going litigation, the incident is under investigation, I don't see any problem with the officers actions"... etc, etc. Misplaced loyalty is just that - MISPLACED. Isn't the chiefs admonition to, "just comply" the actions of tyrants and jack booted brown shirts? Merely questioning authority these days is often cause for a take down or a beat down. Our rights are on hold until we get to court (typically years as referenced in the video above) but there is little real justice, the violator frequently continues on their career path probably violating citizens rights right along.
If and until the police department superiors and state prosecutors start calling out these officers; prosecuting them, firing them, whatever is necessary, these cops will continue to run amuck for no other reason than basic human moral hazard (people act very differently when there are no consequences to their actions than when there are). But... I believe that this is how our overlords are wanting it to be!

Normally with news stories that bash police, I take a pause back and question to myself whether the news media is fanning the flames of those who dislike LE or if they actually got their facts straight.

However, I'm speechless with this case. I searched and read more of what I could find. I'm beyond pissed off. If anyone lives in CA, make sure you keep calling the AG and make sure these ********** rot in jail. I'd love to hear the beatings they'll take being incarcerated next to actual criminals.

EDIT: Correction... these guys are actual criminals... but hopefully you got my point.

Comply or die!!!!!!!!!! It's beaten into our brains from the get go(literally sometimes). You must not question or resist in any way. Your only recourse is to be humiliated, harassed, and man handled-THEN you get to pay a lowyer to defend you in court.

Just ran across this and my blood pressure went up about 700 points. @ 5:10, the acting chief says nothing stands out as excessive, then says if people just comply, they have nothing to worry about. Link Removed

I would love to have about 10 minutes alone with that fascist scumbag of an officer....I would 'hobble' him with a sledgehammer and a baseball bat so that he could never hurt another innocent person ever again!

As with so many other professions there's always that select few that that ruin it for everyone else but this one takes the cake. I do a lot of market inspections on livestock and have friends and bosses that are sheriff and rangers. I showed them this and they were speechless. Exact words--- AND YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE US!!!'

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back