"transgender" personnel in the armed forces

LBGT have a propensity of physiological issues not only dealing with themselves but interacting with others as well. My issue is not just a dampening cohesiveness within the unit. But issues of WHO will support verses who will not during times of battle and high stress moments. Will a LBGT listen to orders commanded during these times or will they fail to obey due to NOT liking their superiors views or attitudes.

That pretty much describes the whole generations born in the 80's and afterward.

Suggested don't ask don't tell compromise
Powell passionately opposed the proposed policy to allow openly gay people to serve. Skin color is a benign, non-behavioral characteristic. Sexual orientation is perhaps the most profound of human characteristics. Eventually Powell and Clinton worked toward a compromise. "We could stop asking about sexual orientation when people enlist." Thus was born the "don't ask, don't tell" policy.
Source: A Political Biography by Christopher O'Sullivan, p.105-106 , Nov 20, 2010

I do. I am. I know. Just axe meh. You either have a swinging Richard and stand and void water or you do not and sit to void water. If that is a problem for some Peeps they have more issues and should not be in an Armed service with Real Men and Women.

Well genius, how about people who's parts are not all man or woman? Do they get to fix that, or do they have to stick with what they were born with regardless of it's disfunction?

LBGT have a propensity of physiological issues not only dealing with themselves but interacting with others as well. My issue is not just a dampening cohesiveness within the unit. But issues of WHO will support verses who will not during times of battle and high stress moments. Will a LBGT listen to orders commanded during these times or will they fail to obey due to NOT liking their superiors views or attitudes. Will the straight service man or woman support the LGBT if it's required though they don't believe in LGBT.
-
Friggin tangled web we weave. Unattended consciences in battle have radical ramifications. F'ing same ole Social Liberal engineering that has been creeping into our society since the turn of the last century.
-
One thing that you do not do is F with our military. Yet we have seen some of the ramifications to date. Liberals and Military is a oxymoron in the same sentence by definition.

I'd like to see your proof that gays are unable to follow orders as well as straights. I can tell you from the disciplinary review boards I've sat in, being straight doesn't somehow magically make a person immune from making bonehead choices.
I remember recently there was a story about a special forces type that came out as gay... he was an accomplished and decorated SEAL, with multiple Mideast tours, but somehow managed to interact well enough with his team in times of stress or whatever you seem to be wound up about.
I honestly have no idea how you can support this ****, aside from "because you say so".

What's the difference between being transgender or transsexual and having an intersex condition? | Intersex Society of North America

Is a person who is intersex a hermaphrodite? | Intersex Society of North America

How common is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America
How Many People are Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender? | Williams Institute

The military is not for social justice it is to take out our great foes. SO, that tiny fraction get to "Find themselves" without the US military.

(Sent via Silly Putty images on laser tag)
Well genius, how about people who's parts are not all man or woman? Do they get to fix that, or do they have to stick with what they were born with regardless of it's disfunction?

From your first link:
People who identify as transgender or transsexual also face discrimination and deserve equality

I dunno what percentage of people change genders because something is physically wrong vs something being mentally wrong. I am not even sure that it matters. In so far as their capability to follow orders, to live in a military environment, to face the sort of challenges the military faces, and to fight... I have seen nothing at all that would suggest that their capabilities would be any different than the rest of us.
Until then, all we have is equal rights as citizens vs prejudice. I'm siding with equal rights.

And so ends the thread.
(I side with the rights of the service men who would have to put up with this mental/emotional turmoil from some person that has mental health issue [Good night to all no matter how you void your bladders]).

From your first link:

I dunno what percentage of people change genders because something is physically wrong vs something being mentally wrong. I am not even sure that it matters. In so far as their capability to follow orders, to live in a military environment, to face the sort of challenges the military faces, and to fight... I have seen nothing at all that would suggest that their capabilities would be any different than the rest of us.
Until then, all we have is equal rights as citizens vs prejudice. I'm siding with equal rights.

And so ends the thread.
(I side with the rights of the service men who would have to put up with this mental/emotional turmoil from some person that has mental health issue [Good night to all no matter how you void your bladders]).

What mental/emotional turmoil exactly? You seem to awfully worried about business that is of no consequence to you.

Is our military supposed to just take orders?...like say... Go into new Orleans and take everyone's guns?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Samuel C. Gipp, Ph. D.
Friend To Churches Ministries 3166 Wildwood Circle Massillon, OH 44646 330-685-2578
Welcome! | Evangelist Samuel C. Gipp, Th.D. | A Friend to Churches Ministries OR http://www.daystarpublishing.org
December 2010 #80 An Essay
An Open Letter to Those in the U. S. Military and Those in Law Enforcement

This is a good read on your question.
For what it may be worth I sent this to my local Sheriff, Police and the Hired Help in D.C.
(Sent via 11 meter C.B. radio on a really high hill)

Is our military supposed to just take orders?...like say... Go into new Orleans and take everyone's guns?

I think we are going to have more problems with people prejudiced against LBGT people in the military than the LBGT people themselves. I enlisted in the Army National Guard in 1984, enlisted active duty Navy in 1988, commissioned active duty Navy in 2001 and retire in 2 years if the promotion numbers remain on track.

What does this have to do with Obama? Don't you think that someone else in the gov and/or mil might occasionally make some decisions?

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

The military is not for social justice it is to take out our great foes. SO, that tiny fraction get to "Find themselves" without the US military.
Our military was the strongest, most respected and feared in human history. Now, it’s filled with sodomites, atheists, macho lesbians, and soon to be transgenders (SHEMALES). Our most prized, experienced, wise senior officers have been purged with reckless abandon to make way for dumbed down ‘yes’ men, who are ignorant of the Constitution they swear to uphold, as well as sociopathic thugs who enjoy raping their fellow soldiers, regardless of sex. It's more than obvious that our military is no longer looking for a "Few Good Men", but to the contrary, a whole lot of sexual perverts & freaks.

The god of this world is having a great time while he still may. The fullness of bread has lead to our decline in an all out full power dive to Hell. I have posted sites with info on the decline of empires and they have received some good reviews on other social media sites and the reactions have been oh, well, nothing we can do about it. The baby killing (Making the children to pass thru fire [Child sacrifice/women's right to choose]) complete break down of the family unit just a sign of our decline. The out right finger flip to the G-d of our fathers should scare my fellow Americans. But I think the "Friends" on my list here know the truth for the most part.

Our military was the strongest, most respected and feared in human history. Now, it’s filled with sodomites, atheists, macho lesbians, and soon to be transgenders (SHEMALES). Our most prized, experienced, wise senior officers have been purged with reckless abandon to make way for dumbed down ‘yes’ men, who are ignorant of the Constitution they swear to uphold, as well as sociopathic thugs who enjoy raping their fellow soldiers, regardless of sex. It's more than obvious that our military is no longer looking for a "Few Good Men", but to the contrary, a whole lot of sexual perverts & freaks.

Imagine how much further this country would be without Liberals in the mix. BUT NO, we can't because we can't acknowledge Humanities past failures and learn from it.

Imagine how much further this country would be without Liberals in the mix. BUT NO, we can't because we can't acknowledge Humanities past failures and learn from it.

Think how far we would be without conservatives and liberals...or any other political divisiveness.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back