Tired of waiting.

weekendskp

I bought a Springfield Loaded 1911 last Thursday on Gun Broker. The vendor from Iowa of all places didn't run my card until the next day. I emailed him this morning asking about UPS tracking number. No response. I hate it when they get your money, and don't deliver on customer service.

I bought a Springfield Loaded 1911 last Thursday on Gun Broker. The vendor from Iowa of all places didn't run my card until the next day. I emailed him this morning asking about UPS tracking number. No response. I hate it when they get your money, and don't deliver on customer service.

And after an entire 1.5 business days! OMG, horrible, just absolutely horrible.

I ordered a gun from buds.... I live 10 miles away.... Still took 4 days.... Calm down......breathe deep........it's okay

I can see the impatience you have though. You pay that money, they better answer the phone. But it's allright.

Breathe... Front site.... Breathe.... Front site... Oh, you should be practicing.

Just couldn't resist. It will come patience. LOL

Breathe... Front site.... Breathe.... Front site... Oh, you should be practicing.

Just couldn't resist. It will come patience. LOL
Your choice of words! Does this reminds you of helping someone giving birth ? ...:biggrin: breathe... push.. breathe ... push... swear...breathe...push...

No, but I once ordered a holster from a guy who said it would take 10 - 12 weeks and after 10 weeks, I asked what the status was. He cancelled the order.

You can buy stuff online, and expect it to get to you quickly. I bought a tonneau cover on Tuesday last week, and I had it by Friday. The difference is that AutoEverything sent me emails every step of the way. When my order was paid, I got an email. That same afternoon, when they shipped it, I got an email. Great customer service. I buy from AutoEverything whenever I can. This dude from Iowa won't supply a tracking number, and won't respond to my emails about when he's going to ship it. I don't care if it takes a week, but I want to know when to expect it. I'm really not crazy. Impatient maybe; crazy not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back