Thinking about hanging up my guns...for good

Speaking of Mack Bolan, I'm surprised his creator never sued the crap out of marvel comics. Frank Castle was an obvious ripoff.

I lit a cigarette.

They've banned smoking in just about every building but your home and bars in my town. Do they let you smoke in banks where you live ? - Just trying to help the story be more 'realistic'.

As far as entertainment, I'll have to agree that wild dog's posts are more entertaining than many - lighten up a bit, it's a chat room not the real world. Reminds me of dragnet and some of those movies where the hero narrates the story.

Do not "hang it up". We need sheep dogs! The customer who died did so to protect your life so you could finish the job of protecting everyone else in the bank. That was a considered choice he made. Remember what he told you before he died. This was a team effort between the two of you to get all the bad guys. If he had been armed, he would have taken out the third bad guy. He got the third bad guy the only way he could, by protecting you so you could finish the job. You obviously were the only good guy in the bank with a firearm. I understand that you feel bad, but take comfort in the fact that it would have been much worse (both during this incident and in the future as the bad guy would not have stopped doing bad) if you and the other customer had not done what each of you did.

Do not "hang it up". We need sheep dogs! The customer who died did so to protect your life so you could finish the job of protecting everyone else in the bank. That was a considered choice he made. Remember what he told you before he died. This was a team effort between the two of you to get all the bad guys. If he had been armed, he would have taken out the third bad guy. He got the third bad guy the only way he could, by protecting you so you could finish the job. You obviously were the only good guy in the bank with a firearm. I understand that you feel bad, but take comfort in the fact that it would have been much worse (both during this incident and in the future as the bad guy would not have stopped doing bad) if you and the other customer had not done what each of you did.

And the plot thickens.

They've banned smoking in just about every building but your home and bars in my town. Do they let you smoke in banks where you live ? - Just trying to help the story be more 'realistic'.

As far as entertainment, I'll have to agree that wild dog's posts are more entertaining than many - lighten up a bit, it's a chat room not the real world. Reminds me of dragnet and some of those movies where the hero narrates the story.

A cig was a tactical move: fire alarm got the cops over finally... to announce WD a hero...

Sent from my SM-G900P using USA Carry mobile app

Thank you for the encouragement, my friends. I will continue to pack serious heat and take the fight to the bad guy, regardless of the consequences.

Thank you for the encouragement, my friends. I will continue to pack serious heat and take the fight to the bad guy, regardless of the consequences.

Thank you Wild Dog... I was starting to feel like Jimmy Olsen in Gotham City without Superman to protect me from the Evil Ones! We can be sure now that the streets will be safe.

Today, I faced failure, death, and guilt.

It began when I drove to my local bank. I had several dollars worth of quarters and wanted to trade them in for paper money. As I stepped in, I say two men with guns force the customers on the floor and yell at the tellers to empty out the drawers. I felt the sheep dog in my take over and, dropping the quarters, I lit a cigarette. There was only two scum bags, no problem I thought.

"A beautiful day for a withdraw," I said, taking a long drag "Isn't it."

The two robbers turned to face me. I could tell they were momentarily intimidated by my lack of fear.

"You," said one of them "Get down on the ground."

I took another drag of my cigarette as I mulled my enemies words over in my head.

"You know," I replied "I'm going to have to ask you gentlemen to leave the bank."

"What is this, a joke?"

"You got that right," I said "It is a joke. And guess what, here's the punchline."

I pulled my weapon, two quick shots and two dead scum bags fell to the ground...dead.

I thought it was over, but a little voice inside my head told me to turn around. As I spun around, 180, I saw a third man I didn't even realize was there. Like a homicidal Oscar the Grouch, he popped out of the trash bin with an AK-47 and opened fire. Despite my preternatural reflexes, I knew there was no way I could bring my weapon onto target. As I knew death and Valhalla soon awaited me, a customer jumped in front of me and protected my body from the deadly fusillade with his own. I dragged him behind the customer counter as full automatic fire rained death around us. As he laid bleeding and dying, the customer reached up for to me.

"G-g-get that mother ******," he said before dying.

Enraged, I sprung to my feet and emptied my pistol into the shooters direction. He dropped his weapon and sputtered blood as I ventilated his torso. Dying and in pain he looked up at me.

"Finish it," he said.

"No," I replied "Just lay there and bleed."

And I walked out of the bank, my duster coat flapping in the breeze.

The cops soon arrived on scene. They called me a hero and wanted to give me a medal. But I can't help but feel a little guilty over the death of the customer, and am thinking of hanging it up. What do you all think?

And THEN... your mom woke you up telling you to hurry up and get dressed 'cause the school bus was due to arrive in 15 minutes. :wacko: :biggrin:

what do you think for this design

It might make a nice back up suit for Wild Dog if you made it red, white, and blue added a Pit Bull face with fangs bared behind USA, and a red glow in the dark cape. :nhl_checking:

Today, I faced failure, death, and guilt.

It began when I drove to my local bank. I had several dollars worth of quarters and wanted to trade them in for paper money. As I stepped in, I say two men with guns force the customers on the floor and yell at the tellers to empty out the drawers. I felt the sheep dog in my take over and, dropping the quarters, I lit a cigarette. There was only two scum bags, no problem I thought.

"A beautiful day for a withdraw," I said, taking a long drag "Isn't it."

The two robbers turned to face me. I could tell they were momentarily intimidated by my lack of fear.

"You," said one of them "Get down on the ground."

I took another drag of my cigarette as I mulled my enemies words over in my head.

"You know," I replied "I'm going to have to ask you gentlemen to leave the bank."

"What is this, a joke?"

"You got that right," I said "It is a joke. And guess what, here's the punchline."

I pulled my weapon, two quick shots and two dead scum bags fell to the ground...dead.

I thought it was over, but a little voice inside my head told me to turn around. As I spun around, 180, I saw a third man I didn't even realize was there. Like a homicidal Oscar the Grouch, he popped out of the trash bin with an AK-47 and opened fire. Despite my preternatural reflexes, I knew there was no way I could bring my weapon onto target. As I knew death and Valhalla soon awaited me, a customer jumped in front of me and protected my body from the deadly fusillade with his own. I dragged him behind the customer counter as full automatic fire rained death around us. As he laid bleeding and dying, the customer reached up for to me.

"G-g-get that mother ******," he said before dying.

Enraged, I sprung to my feet and emptied my pistol into the shooters direction. He dropped his weapon and sputtered blood as I ventilated his torso. Dying and in pain he looked up at me.

"Finish it," he said.

"No," I replied "Just lay there and bleed."

And I walked out of the bank, my duster coat flapping in the breeze.

The cops soon arrived on scene. They called me a hero and wanted to give me a medal. But I can't help but feel a little guilty over the death of the customer, and am thinking of hanging it up. What do you all think?

cab9ee87155062e00013fc5439bb2e39.jpg

I say that you did a good thing you most likely saved lives. Don't let the liberals get you down and don't ever think about hanging up your guns for good.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Howdy vmgram,

I say that you did a good thing you most likely saved lives. Don't let the liberals get you down and don't ever think about hanging up your guns for good.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's not the liberals that are trying to keep WD down, it's the basement dwellers and haters.

Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back