They Hate God: The Real Root of Atheist's Anti-Christmas Rage

the problem is when they bring the bat **** crazy into threads that have absolutely nothing to do w/ it.

i do hope the people that initially liked this post realize i was talking about them...:rolleyes:

EDIT: and now the biggest one of them all has removed their like...haha.

There will always be wackos with "scientist" titles at the margin who harbor or at least profess nonsensical beliefs and who are happy to spout pseudo-scientific gibberish for the exposure and/or right price. Creationists will continue their long-standing habit of trotting them out in desperate and disingenuous attempts to legitimize the preposterous and utterly unscientific myth of creationism, aka intelligent design. They fool each other, and maybe even a few of the gullible, trusting people in the population at large who believe TV commercials are objective, that infomercials are genuine TV drama, and that TV wrestling isn't fake. That's not a measure or scientific acceptance. The number of competent, respected scientists who are "beginning to accept..." is at or close to zero, has been for a long time, and will continue to be--and the infinitesimally small number of scientists who claim to believe in the possibility of a "creator" hardly constitute a "movement" or a "growing trend" (and in any event are not respected within the scientific community).

You keep using phrases and making accusations of pseudo science or other such nonsense. But, to date you have completely & utterly FAILED to substantiate this claim with any evidence of your own. You won't even define what you believe true scientific formulation & data really entails.

The truth is evolution and the theory of life forming by chance has been completely defeated by real & true science. Even leading atheists are all beginning to admit that everything science has uncovered lately points more & more to intelligent design. It is only the truly delusional and utterly ignorant in the atheist community that are still trying to hang on to the outdated & FALSE science that led to the theory of evolution to begin with.

You can continue to believe what you want. But, you seem to be trying to cling onto a sinking ship of false science. Meanwhile, the most prominent of the scientific community (even atheists), are finally beginning to admit there is definite & TRUE scientific evidence pointing to an intelligent designer of all life.

(The only thing you can seem to accomplish is ranting & raving with some emotionally driven dribble that comes from the deepest depths of a sin-filled & depraved mind.)

-

You keep using phrases and making accusations of pseudo science or other such nonsense.
The truth is evolution and the theory of life forming by chance has been completely defeated by real & true science. It is only the truly delusional and utterly ignorant in the atheist community that are still trying to hang on to the outdated & FALSE science that led to the theory of evolution to begin with.
(The only thing you can seem to accomplish is ranting & raving with some emotionally driven dribble that comes from the deepest depths of a sin-filled & depraved mind.)
-
We can lead an atheist to evidence but we can't make them think. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies. Atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan and therefor partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil. Believing that nothing plus nothing plus time equals = something, it's no wonder that the greatest hope of these "Fools by Choice" is that there is no afterlife. Because the sole purpose of an atheists existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, the atheist will never go away or shut up. It has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "Extraordinaire", to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

We can lead an atheist to evidence but we can't make them think. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies. Atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan and therefor partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil. Believing that nothing plus nothing plus time equals = something, it's no wonder that the greatest hope of these "Fools by Choice" is that there is no afterlife. Because the sole purpose of an atheists existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, the atheist will never go away or shut up. It has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "Extraordinaire", to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

It's just truly sad to think that because of such blind ignorance and hatred for God (and those of us that follow Christ), some people will never experience the life that God wants to give them.

-

The Big Bang theory scientists agree that before their "big bang" there was NOTHING. Not that there was empty space, but, that there was no space at all. NOTHING. What does the bible say there was in the beginning? NOTHING, just God. Boy, those folks that made up the bible sure we're smart, considering that scholars of the time thought you'd fall off the edge of the earth if you walked too far, huh? (Sarcasm)

You're not condemned to eternal punishment for your sins. You're condemned for not accepting that Jesus died to save you from eternal punishment from sin and for not asking for forgiveness of your sins.

I don't have the ability to articulate my beliefs on a highly intellectual level, or with mind blowing clarity, that will convince many of the love of God. My decision to accept Him was made many years ago and long before I began to study the Bible. It wasn't from family pressure because mine wasn't exactly a very devout family. My belief was more of a gradual process and innate feeling of God's presence. I was no angel in my younger years, and hardly qualify for sainthood now, but I have believed in God for most of my life. I have studied my Bible and, through the years, have found it to be more than a dusty old book. If for no other reason, one can judge the Bible's accuracy by the prophecies that have been fulfilled in the past and up to the present day. Prophecy is only considered authentic if the event prophesied comes to pass. So many have been authenticated by having already come to pass that it is difficult to see why one can't come to believe just on that point alone. The Middle East prophesies are before our eyes and, if one were to read the Bible, they can be seen as well as the eventual outcome. There are so many other things in the Bible that have been rules and guides for our lives and have brought us to be a civilized nation. Unfortunately, when we left God out of our lives, our nation has started to crumble. Regardless of what religion one professes (or not), the fact that our nation has gone downhill since removing God cannot be refuted, given reasonable and objective thought. I try to live a good life and follow the Bible. I fail at a lot of things but I do have the knowledge that Jesus Christ has atoned for my sins by the gift of His life. I want to believe that when my spirit leaves this world, He will be standing there waiting for me. If, as the atheists believe, there is no God, death will only mean that religion had been a myth and I will have lost nothing. On the other hand, however, if, when we die, there is a God and the atheists have failed to accept Him, they have lost everything and have to accept the resulting consequences.

I don't have the ability to articulate my beliefs on a highly intellectual level, or with mind blowing clarity, that will convince many of the love of God. My decision to accept him was made many years ago and long before I began to study the Bible. It wasn't from family pressure because mine wasn't exactly a very devout family. My belief was more of a gradual process and innate feeling of God's presence. I was no angel in my younger years, and hardly qualify for sainthood now, but I have believed in God for most of my life. I have studied my Bible and, through the years, have found it to be more than a dusty old book. If for no other reason, one can judge the Bible's accuracy by the prophecies that have been fulfilled in the past and up to the present day. Prophecy is only considered authentic if the event prophesied comes to pass. So many have been authenticated by having already come to pass that it is difficult to see why one can't come to believe just on that point alone. The Middle East prophesies are before our eyes and, if one were to read the Bible, they can be seen as well as the eventual outcome. There are so many other things in the Bible that have been rules and guides for our lives and have brought us to be a civilized nation. Unfortunately, when we left God out of our lives, our nation has started to crumble. Regardless of what religion one professes (or not), the fact that our nation has gone downhill since removing God cannot be refuted, given reasonable and objective thought. I try to live a good life and follow the Bible. I fail at a lot of things but I do have the knowledge that Jesus Christ has atoned for my sins by the gift of His life. I want to believe that when my spirit leaves this world, He will be standing there waiting for me. If, as the atheists believe, there is no God, death will only mean that religion had been a myth and I will have lost nothing. On the other hand, however, if, when we die, there is a God and the atheists have failed to accept Him, they have lost everything and have to accept the resulting consequences.

Beautiful post grunt!

-

I don't have the ability to articulate my beliefs on a highly intellectual level, or with mind blowing clarity, that will convince many of the love of God. My decision to accept Him was made many years ago and long before I began to study the Bible. It wasn't from family pressure because mine wasn't exactly a very devout family. My belief was more of a gradual process and innate feeling of God's presence. I was no angel in my younger years, and hardly qualify for sainthood now, but I have believed in God for most of my life. I have studied my Bible and, through the years, have found it to be more than a dusty old book. If for no other reason, one can judge the Bible's accuracy by the prophecies that have been fulfilled in the past and up to the present day. Prophecy is only considered authentic if the event prophesied comes to pass. So many have been authenticated by having already come to pass that it is difficult to see why one can't come to believe just on that point alone. The Middle East prophesies are before our eyes and, if one were to read the Bible, they can be seen as well as the eventual outcome. There are so many other things in the Bible that have been rules and guides for our lives and have brought us to be a civilized nation. Unfortunately, when we left God out of our lives, our nation has started to crumble. Regardless of what religion one professes (or not), the fact that our nation has gone downhill since removing God cannot be refuted, given reasonable and objective thought. I try to live a good life and follow the Bible. I fail at a lot of things but I do have the knowledge that Jesus Christ has atoned for my sins by the gift of His life. I want to believe that when my spirit leaves this world, He will be standing there waiting for me. If, as the atheists believe, there is no God, death will only mean that religion had been a myth and I will have lost nothing. On the other hand, however, if, when we die, there is a God and the atheists have failed to accept Him, they have lost everything and have to accept the resulting consequences.

So true and I will Amen to this. He's coming soon because he told me and I believe him with all of my heart.

Seems to me Atheist's are actually mentally screwed up. They spend all their time fighting against something they swear doesn't exist. Now , is that stupid or what?

I know God is real, He is in control, He loves you, God can do anything. If you don't know God, you don't know Love. So I guess it's fair to say Atheist don't Love their spouse, they are just a convienience. True Love comes only from God.

It's absolutely astounding how believers claim to know what motivates non-believers and what's going on inside their heads...and how they wail and moan if others indulge in the same kind of simplistic, slogan-driven negative characterizations of them!

Seems to me Atheist's are actually mentally screwed up. They spend all their time fighting against something they swear doesn't exist. Now , is that stupid or what?

Wouldn't the same be said for people trying to fight for something they say does exist, but have no evidence? Just because people wrote a book to control the masses and try to explain the world around them because they had no idea, doesn't mean that's evidence. No different than Roman/Greek mythology. Different ways for people to explain what they were ignorant of to the people around them.

I think most people could care less what you you personally believe in, but when it becomes an apparent necessity for politicians to be elected and base laws upon, it's an issue. The only push back I see from Atheists is when it starts impeding the people who do not believe. That is an issue and can be expanded upon further than just religion.

Wouldn't the same be said for people trying to fight for something they say does exist, but have no evidence? Just because people wrote a book to control the masses and try to explain the world around them because they had no idea, doesn't mean that's evidence. No different than Roman/Greek mythology. Different ways for people to explain what they were ignorant of to the people around them.

I think most people could care less what you you personally believe in, but when it becomes an apparent necessity for politicians to be elected and base laws upon, it's an issue. The only push back I see from Atheists is when it starts impeding the people who do not believe. That is an issue and can be expanded upon further than just religion.

Where you been-
There has been a LOT of scientific evidence that supports creation posted here over the past several months. I have also posted a lot of reference links that support that evidence. However! What there has been a clear lack of if any contrary evidence. The only retorts to the evidence that supports creation has been emotional based and NOT science based.

-

Where you been-
There has been a LOT of scientific evidence that supports creation posted here over the past several months. I have also posted a lot of reference links that support that evidence. However! What there has been a clear lack of if any contrary evidence. The only retorts to the evidence that supports creation has been emotional based and NOT science based.

-

I've been trying to steer clear of all the rants by the OP, Ringo, and yourself, that are unprovoked and just seem to be there for the folks to crutch themselves upon. After all, Xmas is a carry over of Pagan traditions from when previous Christians converted subjects. Don't really see why you guys would be fighting over it anyways...

Link Removed

I find it funny; but, at the same time very "telling" that every time a Christian starts a thread to discuss the love for their LORD that atheists must come and try to disrupt things.

I wish someone could tell me why atheist try so very hard to be part of a "Christian" social group & discussions on the forum if they don't believe in God. I also find it intriguing that atheists are now building churches; WHY? (To worship nothing or nobody?) That is the epitome of delusional.

The fact is atheist are jealous of those that KNOW and love God. Their innate desire to be like Christians and to be around those that love JESUS just solidifies the fact that GOD is real. Deep down in their spirit, the atheists know this as well. Otherwise, they would have absolutely NO desire to talk to Christian or emulate us by building "churches".

God loves you atheists and believe it or not so do we. So, why don't you just admit that fear of facing your sins is why you must ridicule & mock God. Then, you can begin the process of your transformation to life eternal.

-

Ok and I am about to show you the difference between the believers and us. I had no idea there was an "atheist church" if you read my post ( you did quote it but must not have read it ) as I stated clearly "( if there are any ) ". See someone showed me proof and I accepted it. Though with a little research ( again I do not think you read the whole thing ) these "atheist groups" use other spaces IE bar basements and other buildings. I could not find one atheist owned "church".. Using a existing business to gather is a far cry from building a multi million dollar building in a poor neighborhood all the while claiming tax free status and further putting financial strain on the community.

That point aside. Please tell me as the other points seem to have been left in the either. How many of these "atheist churches" demand that you must give a portion of what you earn to the church or else? Please tell me when a atheist came to you're home knocked on you're door and told you you're kids or anyone else that if you do not believe exactly what we do you will burn in hell forever.

How many atheists in history tortured people who disagreed with then until they did? What group of atheists wrote a book then edited it again and again and for the first thousand or so year it was on parchment refused to let the public learn to read? Please point out what one of these "atheist churches" allowed there leaders to molest the youth of the followers then KNOWING what they had done moved them to other churches to do the same thing again? I can go on but I think everybody gets the point here.

Ok and I am about to show you the difference between the believers and us. I had no idea there was an "atheist church" if you read my post ( you did quote it but must not have read it ) as I stated clearly "( if there are any ) ". See someone showed me proof and I accepted it. Though with a little research ( again I do not think you read the whole thing ) these "atheist groups" use other spaces IE bar basements and other buildings. I could not find one atheist owned "church".. Using a existing business to gather is a far cry from building a multi million dollar building in a poor neighborhood all the while claiming tax free status and further putting financial strain on the community.

That point aside. Please tell me as the other points seem to have been left in the either. How many of these "atheist churches" demand that you must give a portion of what you earn to the church or else? Please tell me when a atheist came to you're home knocked on you're door and told you you're kids or anyone else that if you do not believe exactly what we do you will burn in hell forever.

How many atheists in history tortured people who disagreed with then until they did? What group of atheists wrote a book then edited it again and again and for the first thousand or so year it was on parchment refused to let the public learn to read? Please point out what one of these "atheist churches" allowed there leaders to molest the youth of the followers then KNOWING what they had done moved them to other churches to do the same thing again? I can go on but I think everybody gets the point here.
So tell us... what are the numbers?
Classic mistake here. Generalizing anything is wrong. Every Christian isn't at your door. Every Christian isn't molesting kids or telling them they'll burn in hell. The only group that demands I share my earnings are atheist, liberal, socialists.
If religion is a joke why are atheists spending so much time fighting it? It just shows these people are looking for trouble.
For those who believe when they die their body will merely be fertilizer for that mighty oak... I hope someone cuts it down and uses the pulp wood to make bibles.

Classic example of the kind of sophistry religious apologists have perfected (just ignore the broader issues in Maine's post and isolate a narrowly-defined subset to "attack"):

So tell us... what are the numbers?
Classic mistake here. Generalizing anything is wrong. Every Christian isn't at your door. Every Christian isn't molesting kids or telling them they'll burn in hell. The only group that demands I share my earnings are atheist, liberal, socialists.
If religion is a joke why are atheists spending so much time fighting it? It just shows these people are looking for trouble...

How many atheists in history tortured people who disagreed with then until they did? What group of atheists wrote a book then edited it again and again and for the first thousand or so year it was on parchment refused to let the public learn to read? Please point out what one of these "atheist churches" allowed there leaders to molest the youth of the followers then KNOWING what they had done moved them to other churches to do the same thing again? I can go on but I think everybody gets the point here

Thanks for this response Maine. The last few statements you made I placed in bold type because in truth, these types of responses are the reasoning behind why you and every other atheists I've ever met believe the way you do. Sure, you all try to hide behind so-called science. But, when someone destroys the scientific argument you try & fail to make, the real truth always comes out.

Now, if you will agree that anger at God and those that may have done wrong in the name of God is the REAL reason you oppose Christ and those follow Him, then there is HOPE for you.

But, if you refuse to accept the TRUTH behind why you are an atheist, then there really is no reason to go any further into the conversation. So, I want you to honestly examine yourself and answer these few questions before we try to continue this conversation.

First-
Would you honestly admit that your atheism is driven more by emotion & anger against God than it is science?

Second- If the existence of God could be proven (at least to the "preponderance" of evidence), would you renounce atheism and believe in the possibility of GOD?

Third- Would you be willing to do a little homework & research of any & all evidence presented to you?

Fourth- If the emotional & anger issues you have against God, Christians and the church can be satisfactorily addressed would you be willing to take the time to learn more about the TRUTH of who God is ---and--- give church another chance by finding and faithfully attending a Bible teaching, Spirit filled, God loving church for several months?​

If you would, please give me a "Yes" or "No" answer to the above questions. The truth is unless you are willing to accept change in your life, you will find it very difficult to accept TRUTH when it's presented to you.

-

Classic example of the kind of sophistry religious apologists have perfected (just ignore the broader issues in Maine's post and isolate a narrowly-defined subset to "attack"):
Assuming you believe I'm an apologist... I don't apologize for anything. I don't harm others, I don't intentionally do anything to anyone, thus there's nothing to apologize for. I also don't make an excuse for a pedophile... had enough experience with them.
I merely believe that anyone who denies God exists where no person has the absolute answer, is wrong. Anything is possible. Science has not explained the origin of the universe or life.

Preponderance of the evidence is a very low standard of proof. All it means is "more likely than not," e.g. 51%. Why not something more rigorous, like "clear and convincing" or "beyond a reasonable doubt?"

How lots (not all, to be fair) of christians prove the existence of god: (1) Science can't explain exactly what cause the big bang in the first place. Therefore god exists. (2) The sun rising against Pikes Peak is stunningly beautiful. Therefore, god exists. (3) Science has had to revise strongly-held positions. Therefore god exists. (4) There are missing links in the so-called chain of evolutionary development of species xxx. Therefore god exists. (5) Civilizations have risen and fallen just as scripture prophecises (not sure that's really a legitimate word, but what the heck). Therefore god exists.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back