The new DHS directive.

Am I not surprised--after all the inmates in this patheric administration I running the asylum that used to be called the United States of America. Napolitano is a complete idiot and Homeland Security is a big expensive joke. BTW, does anyone know who makes all the money off of the many machines Homeland uses to abuse your body as you try to take a plane somewhere? Odds are the execs are former Homeland biggies. So what else is new in this corrupt, inept marxist pile of dung with a king as its leader and a deplorable embarrassment as its queen.

Is there anyone out there hello, Border Patrol is "LAW ENFORCEMENT" tells you a lot about the quality and ability of our current leadership, Napolitano is a moron, under the leadership of a moron, maybe all law enforcement should give up their guns for their own safety. This is from a veteran who was flagged as a potential terrorist under a letter that slipped out, remember that all American Veterans when you vote. GOD BLESS AMERICA throw the bums out.

Hire those stupid gophers or rats or whatever in those stupid car ads. They have shown that to be effective even against armored bad guys with energy weapons.

Border Patrol, ICE, and similar agencies are self propagating. Their methods are internally designed to increase their workload and funding.

And what exactly would the Messican military or drug cartel members do if our border security started shooting at them? I am sure a game of hide and seek is not on their agenda. It seems Calderon is in charge of our borders while Obozo the clown and Napolitano are off to see the wizard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back