The dumb girls at Fox....rea​d their background​s...

Tucker's Mom

Thought you might find this interesting ... I bet the write up is just part of their achievements...

Can anything good come from Fox with such a line up of dumb people?

Such talent and looks!!!

Wow!!!

Those dumb girls at Fox News

Brenda Buttner
Link Removed
She graduated from Harvard University with honors with a bachelor's degree in social studies. Buttner went on to be a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University, where she graduated with high honors and a bachelor's degree in politics and economics.

Shannon Bream
Link Removed
She is a graduate of Liberty University and earned a Juris Doctorate with honors from Florida State University College of Law.

Gretchen Carlson
Link Removed
Carlson graduated with honors from Stanford University and also studied at Oxford University in England.

Jamie Colby
Link Removed
Aside from her journalism career, Colby is an attorney and served in private practice for 10 years. She is an attorney admitted to practice in New York, California, the District of Columbia and Florida. Colby is also a former law professor, a member of Law Review and has been a National Board member of American Women in Radio and Television for the last several years. Attending the University of Miami International School of Business at age 14, she received a Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting as well as her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law at age 22.

Harris Faulkner
Link Removed
A graduate from the University of California at Santa Barbara with a degree in mass communication

Jennifer Griffin
Link Removed
A graduate of Harvard University in 1992, Griffin received a Bachelor’s degree in comparative politics

Kimberly Guilfoyle
Link Removed
Guilfoyle is a magna cum laude graduate of University of California, Davis and attended the University of San Francisco School of Law and Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland, where she studied and was published for her research in international children's rights and European Economic Community law.

Molly Henneberg
Link Removed
Henneberg earned her bachelor's degree from Vanderbilt University, graduating summa cum laude.

Catherine Herridge
Link Removed
Herridge earned a Bachelor's degree from Harvard College and a Master's degree in journalism from theColumbia University Graduate School of Journalism.

Amy Kellogg
Link Removed
Kellogg began to study Russian at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts and then received her BA in Soviet Studies from Brown University. She spent a semester at Leningrad State University. She received her Masters from Stanford University in Russian and East European Studies and also speaks Spanish and French

Megyn Kelly
Link Removed
Kelly earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and a J.D. From Albany Law School, where she also served as editor of the Albany Law Review.

Jenna Lee
Link Removed
A graduate of the University of California at Santa Barbara, Lee obtained her master's degree fromColumbia University Graduate School of Journalism.

Molly Line
Link Removed
Line is a graduate of Virginia Tech where she received her Bachelor of Arts in mass communication and political science.

Dagen McDowell
Link Removed
A native of Virginia, McDowell graduated from Wake Forest University with a degree in art history.

Heather Nauert
Link Removed
She graduated from Mt. Vernon College in Washington, D.C., with a bachelor of arts in communications and she received her masters in journalism from Columbia University. Nauert is also a term member at the Council of Foreign Relations.

Dana Perino
Link Removed
She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication from Colorado State University-Pueblo and went on to receive a Masters in Public Affairs Reporting from the University of Illinois-Springfield.

Anita Vogel
Link Removed
Vogel graduated from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Arts degree in broadcast journalism and political science.

Lis Wiehl
Link Removed
Wiehl received her undergraduate degree from Barnard College in 1983 and received her Master of Arts in Literature from the University of Queensland in 1985. In addition, she earned her Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School in 1987

many who get formal university educations are still not what i would call 'smart' many can't think on their own two feet but rather programmed bots good looking or not is not the issue
real journalism is dead for the most part tv anchors are given scripts to read and it don't take a rocket scientist to read a teleprompter and look good
i don't watch faux noise or any lamestream media for that matter
i gladly gave my tv 'weapon of mass brainwashing' away years ago and don't miss it at all
it got so ridiculous and the commercials were just way too repetitive and annoying imo
i hardly call the bs they call news, worthy of watching as real news at all as i could give a shyt about what the movie stars were doing and how many time they were in jail or what drugs they were on .....

Thanks for the information Mom. Wow all those dumb blondes and a few token brunettes. Who cares what the news is. :sarcastic::lol:

I try to avoid Fox, which is on the far right, and MSNBC, which is on the far left.

I prefer BBC and PBS when possible, and will indulge in CNN for late breaking videos and reports.

Interesting how often the uneducated indulge in calling those with outstanding academic achievement "Dumb" or "Not smart" or other such pejoratives!

No matter whether you agree with them or not, you can't get a doctorate level degree and be "dumb!"

-Doc

FNC rocks ......
1621hm0_th.jpg
...... except for Shepard Smith

Interesting how often the uneducated indulge in calling those with outstanding academic achievement "Dumb" or "Not smart" or other such pejoratives!

No matter whether you agree with them or not, you can't get a doctorate level degree and be "dumb!"

-Doc
Of course unless you are a conservative. All of the smart ones are liberals. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

being college educated doesn't make you a smart person it just means you can regurgitate information a teacher spits out
there are plenty of university grads who can't think on their own two feet
just look at gwb for someone who supposedly graduated from yale and can't even pronounce nuclear or form a complete thought on his own .......just google bushisms to see what i'm talking about
i have a brother who is a physicist very knowledgeable guy when it comes to his profession but he not street smart at all
i don't base a persons intelligence on what grade they completed in school but rather on their integrity wisdom and how they handle their lives and situations
institutionalized education is more mass brainwashing for the most part esp the younger grades imo
a quick google to explain more on that

ARE OUR "SCHOOLS" CONCENTRATION CAMPUSES FOR MIND DESTRUCTION?

there was a really good documentary type you tube on college level education i wanted to share here but i can't find it
but still i don't think having a formal education makes anyone more intelligent than a non formally educated person

but still i don't think having a formal education makes anyone more intelligent than a non formally educated person
Intelligence has nothing to do with the amount of education one has.

But it is pretty unlikely anyone would accomplish half of the education any of those women have without a significant amount of intelligence.

I have seen all of them but one numerous times in situations without cue cards or teleprompters and they all are knowledgeable about many subjects, and all are quite capable of thinking on their feet.

The Bush stereotypes continue.

Dumb people can NOT fly Century Series Fighters and live!

People just keep proving my point!

-Doc

being college educated doesn't make you a smart person it just means you can regurgitate information a teacher spits out
there are plenty of university grads who can't think on their own two feet
just look at gwb for someone who supposedly graduated from yale and can't even pronounce nuclear or form a complete thought on his own .......just google bushisms to see what i'm talking about
i have a brother who is a physicist very knowledgeable guy when it comes to his profession but he not street smart at all
i don't base a persons intelligence on what grade they completed in school but rather on their integrity wisdom and how they handle their lives and situations
institutionalized education is more mass brainwashing for the most part esp the younger grades imo
a quick google to explain more on that

ARE OUR "SCHOOLS" CONCENTRATION CAMPUSES FOR MIND DESTRUCTION?

there was a really good documentary type you tube on college level education i wanted to share here but i can't find it

Oh, yeah, well Jimmy Carter had a degree from the Naval Academy in Nuclear Engineering, and he pronounced it NUCULAR, too, A--hole. It's a Southern thing

who you calling an ahole?? i live in the south and never heard anyone pronounce it like that yet
rotflmao
you don't have to hurl personal attacks it's just a casual conversation here my friend

lol miss america?? ever hear some the silly answers they give to the questions they are asked in their pageants??
another ridiculous thing on tv to dumb down the public exploit women and distract from more important issues imo

Bighouse Doc:317136 said:
The Bush stereotypes continue.

Dumb people can NOT fly Century Series Fighters and live!

People just keep proving my point!

-Doc

A monkey flew to the moon and lived.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back