The Decal on The Rear Window Says it All...

Prosecutor will consider it. Always a bad idea to have any bumper sticker.

2eamhc4_th.jpg

Liberal court to rule...

He was required to post the sign in Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Vietnamese, French, German, Farsi, Arabic and Apache.

Legal answer is he was given fair warning and chose to ignore same, to bad, so sad. Had this idiot been able to read and chose not to steal for a living he would still be alive.

P.I. came onto the property to see if my wife was truly injured in an auto accident. He told me he saw the no respassing sign at the gate and then said "I see you have a window sticker that says personal protection firearms instructor on you truck." I asked him "and you still knocked on the door? What's wrong with you?" He said "just doing my job." Is getting thrown out by the ear part of the job?

2eamhc4_th.jpg
As much as it pains me to say it, Otis is correct. It's better not to have stickers advertising the presence of guns or a willingness to use them. They have been used against gun owners in court before, and experienced lawyers will tell you it's best not to have them. It's another one of those things that shouldn't be that way, but it is.

Come past my no trespassing signs and you have received all the damn warning you or your attorney will get, my two trained large dogs can't read but on my property past the signs and gate they don't need to read, hope you and your attorney are quick enough to make it to the gate. At least be quicker than your attorney.

Way back in the sixties before everyone had gun vaults, I remember Pop and friends at the local gun club saying how it was a good idea not to have an NRA sticker in your back window. It just made it easier for thieves to identify worth while homes to break into.

I choose not to advertize that I'm armed. I want it to come as a surprise when I'm forced to draw.

All stickers, etc. say:

"I have guns and ammo: Follow me home, see where I live, and rob me when I'm gone."

IMO and decades of life I believe that stickers are like the guy who goes around bragging that he has a concealed weapon.

MY truck has no paint showing from the rear, all decals. My wife's SUV, nothing but a AAA decal. With the Glock and 1911 decals and others, folks know I be a packing.

Last edited:
Come past my no trespassing signs and you have received all the damn warning you or your attorney will get, my two trained large dogs can't read but on my property past the signs and gate they don't need to read, hope you and your attorney are quick enough to make it to the gate. At least be quicker than your attorney.

As I used to tell the boys that dated my little girl, I am old, have a jack hammer, 4x4. They will never find you.

All stickers, etc. say:

"I have guns and ammo: Follow me home, see where I live, and rob me when I'm gone."

IMO and decades of life I believe that stickers are like the guy who goes around bragging that he has a concealed weapon.
At home is a GSD, pit bull, alarms, video cameras, steel doors. It's a tough job for a burglar to pull off.

As I used to tell the boys that dated my little girl, I am old, have a jack hammer, 4x4. They will never find you.
John Candy in the movie "Uncle Buck." Tells the niece's boyfriend "I got a nice new hatchet. It's real sharp. Wanto to see it? Come on, it's in the trunk. C'mon Bug."

Just Don't Think

I guess the criminal cant read LOL

Too many people just don't believe the truth when they see it.
So many people show signs that they can't back up figuring they will be enough to scare off bad guys.
Not showing signs of a protective nature and being able to protect ones self is the truth that needs to be upheld my more citizens.
This veteran knows what it is to be in the right and how to demostrate his right to survive.

God Bless You.

Dog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back