The Blue Helmets Cometh

aacx22: We all know you are a reservist and there is no one belittling you for that. You seem to have a different view of things than most on here but that, in itself, may not be too terribly bad. If you haven't noticed, there are a lot of military, ex-military and retired military on here. We have all had different experiences than you and, for some reason, more insight to the problems existing for the military than you seem to have from a limited perspective.

Okay, appreciate the perspective.

Most of us are from the era where we had a standing military unequaled in the world. Since our illustrious potentate took office, the military has been seriously reduced to the point of being unable to sustain wars on different fronts. As has been mentioned all over the news, our military strength has been reduced to pre-WWll levels. That also includes the Navy which has had trouble in having full ship's complements for some time now.

Who is our military equal? We do more with less, because of technology. Also, our military just like everything else should be the right size. Everything costs money and we need to be smarter with our spending.

Obama has tried to influence military action by using airstrikes in lieu of "boots on the ground," a tactic that will never win a war. Yet he continues to do things back asswards and to totally ignore the military leaders.
I guess you are talking about ISIS. There are boots on the ground. Just not ours. They'll have to beat Syria, Iraq, and Turkey with our missiles raining on their heads.

He even had Leon Panetta and Gen. Dempsey publically state that to go to war with anyone, we would have to seek UN approval (that was televised in case you missed it).

I didn't see it, but I'll take your word for it.

Do you think all of this hasn't weakened our military?

No. Political will, maybe. But if place our military on a battleground, who can match us? Things are much more lopsided in our favor than they were in WW2.

In addition to everything else, Obama has armed the very people we have been fighting. Give them weapons here, fight them elsewhere. Doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense does it?

Agree 100%.

Believe me, none of us will belittle you for your service. If you are deployed as you seem to think, you will get a much better look at how the military actually works and see, first hand, how things could be much better if we were led by a competent commander. Anyway, we all wish you well and hope you have a safe tour. A lot of us have been there and done that! I would much rather have read the book but it didn't work out that way.

Thanks very much. I'm looking forward to it. I'll miss my family, but I didn't join the Navy just to swab the deck in California. ;)

By the way, I think this little fellow is looking for you!

Link Removed
Awesome, thanks! lol

So we are back on the blue helmets again? The guys who can barely avoid getting killed or kidnapped anywhere they are deployed?

Was planning to reply to your points, but when I got here it sort of became pointless.

My apologies you're not a communist. You just seem to be part of the problem not the actual problem. I need to refrain from drinking and opining.

Howdy aacx22,

You're welcome. That particular response was more flippant towards the flippant post it quoted than OP. ;)

Yeah..... I'm the only one here that isn't in the little psycho circle-jerk,

So, . I imagine it must be coming pretty soon. Is there a timeline on when to expect someone kicking in my door and cutting open my safe? Or do I just have to worry about it for the rest of my life?

Looks like just the two of us aren't part of the circle jerk.

When's it gonna happen?

Like Rev. Ringo's post about it being CONFIRMED that ISIS is in Juarez, MX it is open ended without any known starting time or place.

That way we a kook flips his wig and goes "postal" they can proudly claim they were right and we were wrong.

Pretty simple.

Paul

P.S. OMG!!!! not another UN/FEMA Camp thread!!!!

Howdy Rev. Ringo,

Howdy Dutch Boy,

That's because the two of you are too busy perfecting the Dutch Rudder.

Link Removed

Life Is Good. :victory:

I've never heard of it but it seems like you know an awful lot about the subject. Heck, you even have a pic showing how it's done. Does the pic come in handy when we try teaching it to the alter boys?

Just curious.

Paul

Howdy Rev. Ringo,
I've never heard of it
Howdy Dutch Boy,

According to post #159 of the "ISIS Confirmed In Mexico" thread, you're a liar. Now you can get back to the circle jerk you're so familiar with.

Life Is Good. :victory:

Howdy aacx22,

Looks like just the two of us aren't part of the circle jerk.

When's it gonna happen?

Like Rev. Ringo's post about it being CONFIRMED that ISIS is in Juarez, MX it is open ended without any known starting time or place.

That way we a kook flips his wig and goes "postal" they can proudly claim they were right and we were wrong.

Pretty simple.

Paul

P.S. OMG!!!! not another UN/FEMA Camp thread!!!!
Enough for Christ's sake. Why don't you knock it off? You can't let it go? People who can't let something go shouldn't carry their gun. They lack self-control.

Howdy BC1,

Enough for Christ's sake. Why don't you knock it off? You can't let it go? People who can't let something go shouldn't carry their gun. They lack self-control.

I agree completely.

You keep posting the same lame kooky bullshitte post after post thread after thread that ZERO to do with reality.

Like I've posted before: You are a smart, well educated man but you clearly are delusional and are out of touch with reality.

You, Navy Seal, Rev. Ringo and his Moonies should seach professional help if you are not already receiving it. If so up the doseage of your meds because they ain't working.

HTH

Paul

Howdy BC1,

I agree completely.

You keep posting the same lame kooky bullshitte post after post thread after thread that ZERO to do with reality.

Like I've posted before: You are a smart, well educated man but you clearly are delusional and are out of touch with reality.

You, Navy Seal, Rev. Ringo and his Moonies should seach professional help if you are not already receiving it. If so up the doseage of your meds because they ain't working.

HTH

Paul
Son, I AM reality. And I find this a pain in the ass. Do you act this way at home? At work? Considering the photos you guys posted I think Ringo, navy and a couple other posters would open-up your ass if you did this face-to-face. We need professional help? AND WHAT EDUCATION DO YOU HAVE ON WHICH TO BASE SUCH AN OPINION? I suspect high school or GED? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Perhaps an entry-level sociology class would make you understand that things kookie to you aren't kookie to all of society. Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder our opinions (including yours) are based in gut-value programming, our experiences and education. They are neither right or wrong or kookie or normal by any defined standard. It's purely opinion. And while I may not agree with yours I certainly don't try to label it. Thus the school-yard taunts and comments detract from intelligent conversation. One sign of a smart person is they don't get emotional and they don't make statements about what others "are." Enough already, it's like dealing with a 14-year-old girl.

Son, I AM reality. And you are a pain in the ass. Do you act this way at home? At work? Considering the photos you guys posted I think Ringo, navy and a couple other posters would knock your friggin head in if you did this face-to-face. We need professional help? AND WHAT EDUCATION DO YOU HAVE ON WHICH TO BASE SUCH AN OPINION? I suspect high school or GED? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Perhaps an entry-level sociology class would make you understand that things kookie to you aren't kookie to all of society. Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder our opinions (including yours) are based in gut-value programming in our growth years, our experiences and education. They are neither right or wrong or kookie or normal by any defined standard. It's purely opinion. And while I may not agree with yours I certainly don't try to label it. Thus the school-yard taunts and comments detract from intelligent conversation. One sign of a smart person is they don't get emotional and they don't make statements about what others "are."

Blowing wind up the skirt of a inflatable lover. Don't really now why you engage.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back