Teen shoots intruder as he comes through doggie door

Bravo to her! Too bad she apparently only hit him in the hand. Through the back of the head would have been better. Be one less pos on the street.

Good thing she didn't live in a house where all of the guns are stored unloaded and locked in a safe. All she would have available then would be the phone and two feet. But my gun on the bedroom dresser is such a bad idea...

Good thing she didn't live in a house where all of the guns are stored unloaded and locked in a safe. All she would have available then would be the phone and two feet. But my gun on the bedroom dresser is such a bad idea...

It's an incredibly bad idea. How would you feel if the perp got into the house, accessed the gun, and used it against your family? Having a quick access safe in the house that all family members can access is the way to go.

BTW: Troll much? That's rhetorical Btw...

It's an incredibly bad idea. How would you feel if the perp got into the house, accessed the gun, and used it against your family? Having a quick access safe in the house that all family members can access is the way to go.

BTW: Troll much? That's rhetorical Btw...

Wtf is a quick access safe and try to access it in a dire emergency under pressure. No, one should have access to at least a few well hidden but easily accessible firearms in various rooms of a house. If one has an arsenal then keep most in a safe and a few strategically placed about the home.

Wtf is a quick access safe

Link Removed

I think the chances of an intruder entering my home, getting past my part timber wolf dog, making their way upstairs into my bedroom and knowing exactly where to find my gun to shoot my family with are pretty slim.

Link Removed

I think the chances of an intruder entering my home, getting past my part timber wolf dog, making their way upstairs into my bedroom and knowing exactly where to find my gun to shoot my family with are pretty slim.

I think the chances of anyone ever getting attacked and needing a gun are pretty slim so why bother carrying one at all?

I think the chances of anyone ever getting attacked and needing a gun are pretty slim so why bother carrying one at all?

Who's
2qx9w2g_th.jpg
ing now .....

Luckily, she has the castle doctrine on her side. I was worried until I read the location. This was a good shoot. Hope some dumbass doesn't try to retaliate.

Oh, and does NavyLCDR put his two-non-sense in every thread or what? Is it just me, or does he brag about how great he is in every friggin' thread? WTF Every response is me, me, me. Dude. Grow up.

Luckily, she has the castle doctrine on her side. I was worried until I read the location. This was a good shoot. Hope some dumbass doesn't try to retaliate.

Oh, and does NavyLCDR put his two-non-sense in every thread or what? Is it just me, or does he brag about how great he is in every friggin' thread? WTF Every response is me, me, me. Dude. Grow up.

ROFL- you figured that out , eh?

Not sure if you realized this but a certain troll took this quote out of context and made it his/her/its new signature. Its the same sexist troll that goes around calling people women when they challenge him. He tries to take refuge in the fact (maybe) that he is a male and is therefore better than us "females"

Not sure if you realized this but a certain troll took this quote out of context and made it his/her/its new signature. Its the same sexist troll that goes around calling people women when they challenge him. He tries to take refuge in the fact (maybe) that he is a male and is therefore better than us "females"

LMAO- consider the source.

I
mtlcsy_th.jpg
you too missy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back