Ted

Yes Ted is wierd, but like a fox. Good Michigan values represented from the people he grew up with. But the Michigan penal system has vexed him so he moved to Texas. There they deep six criminals. I expect to see him elected to the benefit of Texans and all 2nd Amendment advocates.

I expect to see him elected to the benefit of Texans and all 2nd Amendment advocates.

OMG, could you picture Ted as a U.S. Rep, wreaking havoc on Capital Hill? What I wouldn't give to see that. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Any one think that we could talk Uncle Ted into running for President? :eek: Man, that would be cool!:cool::triniti: I bet those anti second ammendment Libs would be headed for the hills before he took his hand off the Bible!

Any one think that we could talk Uncle Ted into running for President? :eek: Man, that would be cool!:cool::triniti: I bet those anti second ammendment Libs would be headed for the hills before he took his hand off the Bible!

My dream ticket is Ted Nugent and Chuck Norris. I don't care which one's the boss.

Big words, no action - in what state does Ted carry without a permit where a permit is required?

He is a blowhard.

I've read where Ted has claimed to have carried basically since he was about 18, no permit, a .38 tucked in his wiastband. Now, your choice is whether to believe him or not.

I've read where Ted has claimed to have carried basically since he was about 18, no permit, a .38 tucked in his wiastband. Now, your choice is whether to believe him or not.

Well, if he actually does that then I'd have to respect him for that, and admire him for putting his behind on the line for his beliefs.

But if he only talks about it...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back