Targets

hlaskin

I haven't fired my weapons in quite awhile and have made up some paper targets on my computer.

There is a gravel pit not to far from my home and I want to do some practice shooting.

What would be a good background for me to attach my paper targets?

Thanks,

Hank:no:

I haven't fired my weapons in quite awhile and have made up some paper targets on my computer.

There is a gravel pit not to far from my home and I want to do some practice shooting.

What would be a good background for me to attach my paper targets?

Thanks,

Hank:no:

Cardboard is best. Thin plywood works, but that gets expensive...

Peace...

Why bother wasting printing ink? For simple gravel pit shooting, use paper pie plates, draw whatever on it with a marker and staple to any kind of throwaway wood that you have beveled so it can be stuck in the ground or whatever.

Last night at the pit, I tried golf balls. That was a real kick making them dance... We even went so far as to balance the ball on top of a 2x4 but you would be eliminated if you hit the board. You can have a lot of fun with cans & balls & trash if you have your own pit to shoot in.:biggrin:

This first one doesn't really apply to a gravel pit, but I use a clothes line between two trees (I guess posts would work) with paper clips to hold paper targets, plates, whatever else I can get to stay on the line long enough.

Check with your bank about old yard signs. I've gotten some from mine that they used at construction/remodeling sites. They are free, and they work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back