Talk about getting lucky

kerstingm

You guys are not going to believe this. my wife and I (it was her ticket) just won a
Bushmaster AR15
Mossberg 930 Autoloader 12 gauge
Taurus PT1911 45
All came in a Vanguard hard case.
2dt2b0h.jpg
[/IMG]

2pqs41l.jpg
[/IMG]

The 45 is mine she gets the AR (she bought me one for Christmas) the shotgun goes to defending the house. I want to see about getting a Blackhawk Knoxx Stock for it, but I don't see one listed for it. Hoping one will fit for another model.

Congratulations. I am curious as to what type of ticket did you get that you win an assortment of firearms? After reading what I typed I believe the reply I would receive is a raffle ticket. So I guess what I am asking is who was selling or giving out the tickets.

Congratulations. I am curious as to what type of ticket did you get that you win an assortment of firearms? After reading what I typed I believe the reply I would receive is a raffle ticket. So I guess what I am asking is who was selling or giving out the tickets.

Yes. Please tell us.

Congats!

I really gotta get you guys to pick up my raffle tickets for me as I sure as heck never win anything on my own. :biggrin:

Congrats!!!

1. Evil guard kitty!

2. You officially suck because I didn't win.

3. Congratulations!

4. Raffles for guns should include a year's supply of ammo.

congratulations! i was wondering if by chance you might know the winning lotto numbers this upcomming weekend? just kidding. have a great time with your new toy.

We won the package at Blackwing in Delaware Oh, I agree with you on getting free ammo cause it's hard enough to keep stock up on what I have now. That's ok I am willing to get more. As far as having this so called luck we have entered several other of their raffels and did not win. If anybody is close the Delaware Oh they are having another raffel. They're giving away 5 pistols, 2 45's, 2 40's, and a revolver, cna't remember the caliber. By the way they are going to have 5 winners, one pistol to each of the 5 winners.

Thanks for the great replies I might not be able to win a lottery, but we feel like we won the gun lottery of a life time. We went out today and accessorized them. One tactical light for the 930, a couple of tactical slings, and a couple of quad rails for the AR's, lots of ammo, and wow a bunch of cash. I'm starting to think it's more expensive to customize your guns then your house and car. It sure is fun though.

Huzzah!

Congratulations! What an awesome win.

Now for the bad news..... :sad:

You won't find a Knoxx Stock that will fit your shotgun because it is an autoloader. Those stocks are really, really amazing at reducing recoil. So much so, in fact, that autoloaders will not cycle. I highly recommend Knoxx Stocks, but only for the pump guns.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back