Take cover kids, I'm going to clean my gun

nogods

Link Removed

Reminding ourselves to be safe with these stories is important.

Perfect, another retard ruins his life and gives the anti gun crowd another argument for banning civilian guns ownership.

The shooter must be in heaven now being as how ignorance is bliss. What a twit. What part of gun safety did he actually retain?

What part of cleaning a guns requires you pull the trigger? These people keep pulling the trigger, I just SMH. These people are just so irresponsible. I am no gun expert, there must be guns out there that go off without pulling the trigger????????????????????????????

We do not clean guns anymore. We have decided that we can't clean anything we do not have. I got more free time....yeyyyyyy!

What part of cleaning a guns requires you pull the trigger? These people keep pulling the trigger, I just SMH. These people are just so irresponsible. I am no gun expert, there must be guns out there that go off without pulling the trigger????????????????????????????

My xd requires pulling the trigger to take the slide off. So do most glocks, at least from what I have been told (I don't own a glock, I am a heathen I guess) Or maybe just the older ones. My buddy's glock is the same way, but it is several years old.
One change sa made to the xd to make the xdm was taking away this characteristic. So I have been told. The only thing I don't like about my xd

My xd requires pulling the trigger to take the slide off. So do most glocks, at least from what I have been told (I don't own a glock, I am a heathen I guess) Or maybe just the older ones. My buddy's glock is the same way, but it is several years old.
One change sa made to the xd to make the xdm was taking away this characteristic. So I have been told. The only thing I don't like about my xd
I always empty and/or check my Glock at least once a day and do not have to pull the trigger to take the slide off. That was, when I had my Glock...

Tsk tsk. Irresponsible...that's all I can say.
That man should have been careful with how he handled his gun, no excuses. I hope this serves as a lesson to parents and gun owners. If we're not responsible enough, people can get hurt and worst, our children may be Link Removed of using our own guns and be exposed with the dangers of manhandling them. Let's make sure we keep it in a safe and well kept place and always, always be careful when we're at it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back