Surprised? 5 Off-Duty NYPD Officers Involved In SUV Beating Incident

when you default on the most basic of requirements (ie, self defense) you can expect to get walked on, like the doormat that you ARE. It's just a question of who, when, and how badly you get stomped.

Yes, the reason I dropped out of USA Carry for a year when I realized the number of LEO worshippers. Remember, government-subsidized professional police service is a relatively new concept - that communities did a far better job squelching crime a few hundred years ago without them. I'm not suggesting it [police] go away - society is too complex and drowning in superfluous laws. But the base facts are that police and courts actually suppress justice creating legal policies, procedures and revolving door recidivism. It will never change because good citizens fell into the trap of issuing too much respect for authority. Now, they [police, courts and politicians] see themselves as royal lords and the rest of us, serfs. We created this condition over time and this forum is packed with the type you describe - the kind that brought to school apples for their teachers - should have seen it coming.

Mossy, I keep recommending this book. It would interest you greatly. THE RISE OF THE WARRIOR COP The Militarization of America's Police Forces By Radley Balko Check it out

Another point this driver had called 911 when the mob surrounded him, solid evidence he was afraid and in fear of his life. At that point I protect my family, myself and all bets are off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back