Subject line should read “Americans Take Note”...

where else can 'american motors' now china motors get cheaper labor??
i see it as yet another political move being corporations rule the governments

The more jobs that can be shipped out, the more people will become dependent on the government. Probably just an interest payment of the massive debt to China.

those corporations may now be based in china rather than the usa however they were never american or chinese corporations to begin with they are still owned by the crown as is the united states of america a crown corporation in and of itself and china also owned and controlled by the crown those corporations' profits all go to the crowned dynasty they could care less where they manufacture products so long their profit margins are returning well for them

Don't u like lower prices? Grow up idiots, this is ur doing. Tuckers mom drives a Damn Toyota. Free markets are efficient. Be careful, u might get what u wish for. Cheap.

Don't u like lower prices? Grow up idiots, this is ur doing. Tuckers mom drives a Damn Toyota. Free markets are efficient. Be careful, u might get what u wish for. Cheap.
YOU DO NOT KNOW ME...so be careful of who you are trolling...One of my jobs is being a heavy equipment operator and I have never driven a Toyota. I have a Ford 250. You know where that is made? Don't you ever....EVER!! call me an idiot! And please spell better. I do not speak English very well, but at least I try to learn English. I am not wishing what you are wishing...You do not like my post??? Then move on...you are the type I will not respond to again and the likes of you. And YOU is spelled as Y-O-U, not 'u'...is that what your parents and teachers taught you...??? Well! they failed to educate you! Until you grow up and become a little bit amiable, I will ignore you from now on....GOODBYE.
Link Removed

If we had true free markets, businesses wouldn't be fleeing the country. But we have a government that can't stand not being in control. Supply and demand should control the markets. Not the government forcing it's citizens to use the products and services they deem necessary. Be careful who you are call an idiot. The only thing that is our doing, as you put it, is not voting the bums out of office.

You are correct, the information in that clip is nauseating. As long as we continue in the current path of high taxes, future tax uncertainty, Obamacare and business destroying governmanet interference and over regulation we will continue to loose jobs. Unions are also a huge part of the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back