Struggles of discrimination

Interesting video. Its dated from 2010 but I hadn't seen it. I was suprised it wasn't more biased than it was. And the clip from the Brady Campaign just goes to show how retarded they are. "Its not 1870 anymore, anyone who carries a gun is not a normal human". Oh so am I not normal for having a need for self preservation? Im guessing he does not wear a seat belt.

This is great, the next thing you know we will be told this is an acquired trait. But it's not. It's a life style I was born with. I haven't been able to come out of the closet yet. I still carry concealed. Maybe there is hope that one day I can shed my fear and step out of the closet. :pleasantry:

There is nothing funny about John Stewart. He's a left wing shill with an agenda that hides behind the guise of being a comedian. He's "Bill Maher Light".

I thought it was funny. I have no problem laughing at myself, I occasionally refer to myself as a "cracker" and so forth. I guess you could say, "My father made ma a gun carrier." He and the Boy Scouts of America, Military school, the US Army, etc. My dad CC'd his entire life, no permit. In his mind it was a right bestowed upon him by his 27 years in the Army including WW II and the Battle of the Bulge. Getting a permit was a form of ass-kissing to him.

Aw come on you concealed carriers....come out of the closet! LOL
In Seattle only gays can........And the Military can't tell anymore. Besides to many idiots asking stupid question. A new guy in my neighborhood was OP around the block with his dog. I was washing my car. I saw that and asked what he had.Kinda nervous he was trying to tell me his rights...I said I don't care I just want to know what it was cuz it was looking sweet. I was jealous. :) 1911 Springfield.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back