"Stop Shooting Us"

Kramer1113

The shirt on several of the protesters reads "Stop Shooting Us".
I am understanding "US" to mean Thieves, Resistors of arrest, and those who assault officers of the law.

Let me go out on a limb here. After all evidence is disclosed IMHO this is what really happened.

Officer stops MB and asks he and associate to remove them selves from the street. Officer pulls away but returns because MB and associate are still in street. Officer opens door and is then assaulted by MB. Officers facial bones around his eye are fractured during struggle.
MB decides to flee, then, figures he was getting the best of the officer and decides to return. Officer has weapon leveled on MB. MB refuses commands from officer to stop. Officer begins to fire his weapon, MB continues to now "Charge" the officer and is finally dropped by shot to top of head.

Yes this is subjective and speculative but this will not be far from what really happened once all evidence is reviewed and reveled.

He (bad guy) got what he deserved, plain and simple. do I feel sorry for him ?, not even a little. The officer also saved all of us tax payers a lot of money. Case closed.

He (bad guy) got what he deserved, plain and simple.
"Plain and simple"? No.

Probable? It's looking that way more and more.

I don't trust either side and never have.

That having been said, the Brown supporters (including the DoJ) seem to have pulled out front in the BS narrative steeplechase.

Howdy,

Based on all the eyewitness' statements I'm gonna have to disagree.

Paul
Eyewitnesses to a crime are often wrong in their interpretation of a crime. 100 people seeing something will give you differing opinions on what happened. And there are eyewitnesses caught on video who say Brown charged the officer. Those eyewitnesses are more trust-able because they they didn't know they were being caught on video at the time. Someone knowing they are being filmed are more likely to allow their opinions to sway there memories of what happened.

The shirt on several of the protesters reads "Stop Shooting Us".
I am understanding "US" to mean Thieves, Resistors of arrest, and those who assault officers of the law.

Let me go out on a limb here. After all evidence is disclosed IMHO this is what really happened.

Officer stops MB and asks he and associate to remove them selves from the street. Officer pulls away but returns because MB and associate are still in street. Officer opens door and is then assaulted by MB. Officers facial bones around his eye are fractured during struggle.
MB decides to flee, then, figures he was getting the best of the officer and decides to return. Officer has weapon leveled on MB. MB refuses commands from officer to stop. Officer begins to fire his weapon, MB continues to now "Charge" the officer and is finally dropped by shot to top of head.

Yes this is subjective and speculative but this will not be far from what really happened once all evidence is reviewed and reveled.

This is basically what I posted in the Michael Brown thread:

OK. By now, most of us have heard about Michael Brown, the "unarmed young man" who was shot by police in MO "for no reason." A videotaped interview of the young man's friend, who was with him at the time of the shooting, tells a different story and gives us details that have not been made public.

I want to make it clear that I am not defending the police at this time. They are under investigation to determine if they broke the law.

But this video makes a few details very clear.

1. The two young men were walking down the middle of a street, talking, forcing traffic to avoid them.

2. A police officer stopped them in the middle of the street where they were walking and told them to get on the sidewalk.

3. The two young men argued with the officer, telling him they were near their destination, in essence telling the officer to leave them alone to continue walking down the middle of the street in violation of local laws, basic safety rules, and the lawful command of a police officer.

4. The officer left, coming back moments later to enforce his previous lawful command.

5. Brown continued arguing with the officer and resisted his efforts to get him out of the middle of the street and, moments later, into the squad car.

It is at this point that things got ugly, and it will be up to the FBI to determine if, as the officer says, Brown tried to disarm him or if the officer did indeed shoot him in cold blood. I am not going to assume anything.

There is more to this story, as the friend's videotaped testimony makes very clear, and it paints a picture of a couple of thugs who thought they were tougher than they turned out to be.

Link Removed

If you forcibly enter my home or my car, I will shoot you body mass. If you accost me on the street and I can reasonable assume that you are an imminent threat to me with great bodily harm or death, I will shoot you body mass. If you do the same to my family, I will shoot you body mass. If I own a business and you force your way into my business to rob me, I will shoot you body mass. I am not a sheep. You will go to hell.

I'm kind of wondering , what eye was harmed of the officer and was it his dominant eye ? Would that explain why all the shots hit the man on his right side and as he got closer to the office he was able to hit center of the body (head) ? Just wondering !

This oversize young man is a perfect example why in the animal world when the parents, Bears, Tiger, Lions, or any meat eating preditor, has a newborn that screwed up in some way, the parents let it die and eat it to prevent it from damaging the heard, ........as for the so called eye witness accounts, those people most likely reported on what they wanted to see not what really was, I know some jacked up LEO could be on a power trip and just pulled his gun and wasted him, but that sort of plain and simple explanation just don't make sense, maybe the officer did not know it, but this excuse just strong armed a store clerk, and got away with it, so when he came up on the cop he was still hyped up that he got away with ripping off the store, who was this pissy little cop bothering him so he thinks he will just ***k him up to, .......street hoods like Michael Brown don't think like most people, give absolutely no thought to anything that may a result of there actions.............even if found innocent in these matters this officers carear as a cop is most likely over, all because some bad ass big shot did not get wasted by one of his own first, how about that, LOL if another hood rat had popped this kid it probably would not have even made the news

Golden rule, I do unto others as the do unto me, your peaceful and nice, I am peaceful and nice, you attempt to harm me or my family, rob, loot, steal or kick in my door to home or business, YOUR DEAD (peaceful).

Howdy,

Based on all the eyewitness' statements I'm gonna have to disagree.

Paul

I'm sorry but I would have to look at those "eyewitnesses" with a very jaundiced eye. The little dude with Brown has already recanted his story and his background makes him less than a credible witness. As someone said, it would be nice if the officer had a body camera!

I'm sorry but I would have to look at those "eyewitnesses" with a very jaundiced eye. The little dude with Brown has already recanted his story and his background makes him less than a credible witness. As someone said, it would be nice if the officer had a body camera!

Does the Chief recanting his "information" multiple times make the police information less than credible?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Golden rule, I do unto others as the do unto me, your peaceful and nice, I am peaceful and nice, you attempt to harm me or my family, rob, loot, steal or kick in my door to home or business, YOUR DEAD (peaceful).

My father used to say..."Do onto others as they would do onto you, but do it first". :biggrin:

Life Is Good. :victory:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back