State Police interaction This is a cross post from OC.Org

hardballer

State Police interaction

Link Removed

State police claim impersonating a police officer.

It's an extremely long thread. Can you please post/quote the part where the State Police claim "impersonation"? Thanks

gf

It's an extremely long thread. Can you please post/quote the part where the State Police claim "impersonation"? Thanks

gf
Thanks GF...
I stopped looking for that... Impersonation part a couple pages in..
I know this reading stuff is kinda tough but it is on page 2 about halfway down.

Here is the post:

protias wrote: "I just had three Waukesha County deputies (whose names I did get) stop by my house for concerns I may be impersonating a police officer because of how my car looks. I have a police scanner and CB radio in there.
"

That's messed up! Since when did a Hyndai Elantra look like "undercover car" :confused: Looks more like a CB/Ham radio buff's car to me.

Obvious case of harrassment and abuse of power by the local LE.

gf

Another point, the car in question has a U-Haul branded hitch for towing a trailer. I don't recall ever seeing a police car in any jurisdiction that had a trailer hitch.

It's unfortunate, but for some reason, all of the blue and white Crown Victoria Interceptors in the Honolulu Police fleet are equipped with some brand of ball hitch. I've also seen this on unmarked "take home" cars in the Maui Police fleet, and in a number of other jurisdictions. I know that the Honolulu Police have a couple of different trailers that are hooked up to the sedans for various functions.

gf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back