Something all of us, CC'ers and OC'ers should watch IMO.

RJ_Whitlock

M&P 9mm

Video looks awesome and informative! Will be buying it to see what they teach.

Like I have said before. If you are going to carry a gun you need personal responsibility, good judgment and good training as well as practice.

I believe they are out of Colorado in their dynamic videos. I own all three, they are very good.

I don't believe Chris Costa or Travis Haley are part of Magpul anymore. Travis started Haley Strategic, and works with Panteo Productions. Also very good videos.

Edit: Confirm the video's were shot in Colorado. But they travel around and put on classes in other places. Confirm Chris Costa is going to finish off his instructing for Magpul(in Hammond, LA) and start his own company in 2012 "Costa Ludus." Sorry mom, but you will not get these guys to instruct for you in the magpul classes, and I am not sure what direction the company is heading now.

I believe they are out of Colorado in their dynamic videos. I own all three, they are very good.

I don't believe Chris Costa or Travis Haley are part of Magpul anymore. Travis started Haley Strategic, and works with Panteo Productions. Also very good videos.
Thanks F-chen...I appreciate the info. When we go to Colorado for a short break after our convention, I'll seek them out personally. T'would be good...I'll buy the first video first then see how I go..

Thanks F-chen...I appreciate the info. When we go to Colorado for a short break after our convention, I'll seek them out personally. T'would be good...I'll buy the first video first then see how I go..

Their dynamic carbine 1 and 2 are pretty good too. :) I just realized I didn't buy the dynamic shotgun video...gotta purchase that sometime. And there is an Art of the Precision Rifle that came out. I haven't been keeping up on my magpul info. I have 3:5 of the videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back