Smoking Pot and Carrying Concealed... not so sure it's wise

Let us know when you come out of your coma. The majority does not want dope legalized. Not "1/2 of 1%". Of course you and your dope loving cohorts don't want to believe that, because it doesn't fit your narrative. Too bad. If the majority of people in this country were for the legalization of drugs, drugs would be legalized. It really is just that simple. It fails all the time on voter referendums because people don't want it. If they did it's legalization would have happened decades ago.

Your camp keeps talking up how they're "making progress". All nonsense. Groups like NORML have been fighting for this crap for decades. They're spinning their wheels. Libertarians who want it never get more than 2% of the vote. That idiot Ron Paul was laughed at in one of his own parties debates, because of his stupid stand on drug legalization. He and it are accepted as a joke. As I said you're the running opposite of gun grabbers. They claim the majority of people want gun control. WRONG. You claim the majority of people want drugs legalized. WRONG. Gun control and dope legalization are are one in the same. Something the majority of Americans in this country DO NOT WANT. Deal with it. Your so called "freedom" has been robbed by your own citizenry. As far the they're concerned, you and your dying breed can go shimmy up a rope.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165539/first-time-americans-favor-legalizing-marijuana.aspx

Maybe you didn't realize the blue underlined was a link...so I posted it plain as day.

The majority do want it legalized, that's why more and more states are legalizing it, and why the federal government said they were going to ignore federal law about it in the states that legalized it.

1/2 of 1% is the figure you stated genius.

Go back to your Illinois oppression that you so dearly cherish and leave the west coast alone...we have California liberals who claim unsubstantiated "facts" to deal with all ready.

My so called freedom has been robbed? It's legal to use marijuana and carry in Washington....or did you forget that all ready?

Let us know when you come out of your coma. The majority does not want dope legalized. Not "1/2 of 1%". Of course you and your dope loving cohorts don't want to believe that, because it doesn't fit your narrative. Too bad. If the majority of people in this country were for the legalization of drugs, drugs would be legalized. It really is just that simple. It fails all the time on voter referendums because people don't want it. If they did it's legalization would have happened decades ago.

The only reason marijuana is not legalized at the Federal level is because there is no (thank goodness) Federal people's initiative system to allow voters to legislate laws by simply voting on an initiative. There is a huge difference between what the majority of voters will vote for on an initiative (which will usually get the majority of votes that are bought with expensive TV ads and glossy mailers) and what bills real legislators will pass. Background checks on private sales of firearms has failed in the WA legislature for many years now because legislators will listen to the opposition against it - but when you "dope" emotional people with TV ads and glossy mailers it's easy to get them to vote for whatever you want based on promises made in those ads, regardless of how ridiculous those promises are.

Of course you will twist my statements into me personally somehow supporting legalization of marijuana..

Your camp keeps talking up how they're "making progress". All nonsense. Groups like NORML have been fighting for this crap for decades. They're spinning their wheels. Libertarians who want it never get more than 2% of the vote. That idiot Ron Paul was laughed at in one of his own parties debates, because of his stupid stand on drug legalization. He and it are accepted as a joke. As I said you're the running opposite of gun grabbers. They claim the majority of people want gun control. WRONG. You claim the majority of people want drugs legalized. WRONG. Gun control and dope legalization are are one in the same. Something the majority of Americans in this country DO NOT WANT. Deal with it. Your so called "freedom" has been robbed by your own citizenry. As far the they're concerned, you and your dying breed can go shimmy up a rope.

He provided a link for you (that you very obv. didnt go to) that refutes EVERY WORD you just wrote.... and all you have is more ignorance, more bigotry and more lies, and oh yeh, more insults and attacks.... Are you BEGGING to get banned? seems like it to me....

but when you "dope" emotional people with TV ads and glossy mailers it's easy to get them to vote for whatever you want based on promises made in those ads, regardless of how ridiculous those promises are. Of course you will twist my statements into me personally somehow supporting legalization of marijuana..

There is nothing to twist. You're point blank full of $h!t. Dope lovers and their skewed polls. I've been listening to this crap for the last 50 years. It's no different now than it was then. Legalized dope is just around the corner. So is the Asteroid. Don't hold your breath. You've got one big problem. How many pot heads actually vote? Few if any. Most don't even know who the Vice President is when they're shown a picture of him on the street. You see it most every day. Unlike most gun owners, who keep themselves well informed politically, these people are idiots. They don't vote. Most don't work. They smoke dope, (legal or not), and most live off the government with some type of handout, EBT Card, whatever. Denver is being inundated with these worthless bums. That's who is giving you the "edge" you think you seem to have in your "legalize dope" polls. They couldn't be anymore worthless if they were non existent. The "tide" isn't turning in your favor, because there was never any "tide" to begin with.

The fact is the majority, moral or otherwise, of America doesn't want this crap. And the people who do are too lazy and stupid to exercise their voting rights to make it happen. As usual, they expect someone else to do it for them. There isn't enough of either to make a difference. This will languish on for decades more, if not forever. Especially as the evidence mounts from states like Colorado and Washington, that it was a huge mistake to do it in the first place. Every day there is proof positive of the negative effects this is having on the people. Not the fantasy the dope lovers have been courting and selling for decades. Concealed Carry was a booming success. That has been proven in every state that has instituted it. Legalized dope has about as much chance as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Same as always.

There is nothing to twist. You're point blank full of $h!t. Dope lovers and their skewed polls. I've been listening to this crap for the last 50 years. It's no different now than it was then. Legalized dope is just around the corner. So is the Asteroid. Don't hold your breath. You've got one big problem. How many pot heads actually vote? Few if any. Most don't even know who the Vice President is when they're shown a picture of him on the street. You see it most every day. Unlike most gun owners, who keep themselves well informed politically, these people are idiots. They don't vote. Most don't work. They smoke dope, (legal or not), and most live off the government with some type of handout, EBT Card, whatever. Denver is being inundated with these worthless bums. That's who is giving you the "edge" you think you seem to have in your "legalize dope" polls. They couldn't be anymore worthless if they were non existent. The "tide" isn't turning in your favor, because there was never any "tide" to begin with.

The fact is the majority, moral or otherwise, of America doesn't want this crap. And the people who do are too lazy and stupid to exercise their voting rights to make it happen. As usual, they expect someone else to do it for them. There isn't enough of either to make a difference. This will languish on for decades more, if not forever. Especially as the evidence mounts from states like Colorado and Washington, that it was a huge mistake to do it in the first place. Every day there is proof positive of the negative effects this is having on the people. Not the fantasy the dope lovers have been courting and selling for decades. Concealed Carry was a booming success. That has been proven in every state that has instituted it. Legalized dope has about as much chance as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Same as always.

The passage of I-594 in Washington shows that your post is full off erroneous ASSumptions - about dope smokers and gun owners.

In addition, the politicians at the Federal level understand that very close to a majority, if not the majority, of Americans want to legalize marijuana or just don't care if it is legalized. That is the exact reason they are playing their hand the way they are. They won't change Federal law to legalize marijuana because they don't want to upset those against legalizing marijuana. But they won't enforce Federal law when a state legalizes marijuana because they don't want to upset the pro-marijuana crowd. The pro-marijuana crowd must have enough people in it to keep the attention of Federal politicians.

What's more pathetic.

1. Bill thinking restricting ones choices isn't anti freedom.

2. Bill thinking that concealed carry laws are not gun control?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Would you rather not have concealed carry? This is a yes or no question.

Sent from my computer to an idiot, who thinks he has a clue about "freedom".

No.

Do you think laws give you the right to carry concealed?
This is a yes or no question. (rhetorical because you're from Illinois)

That is the exact reason they are playing their hand the way they are.

Ah, life in the land of Oz. Much like the Energizer Bunny, it just keeps on going. Play what hand? They're not doing a damn thing, and never were. No politician wants to touch dope with a 10 foot poll. Because there is nothing to be gained by it. It's lose, lose regardless of how they "play their hand". This has been going on for over 60 years. Each time you dope lovers bring it up, you think you're on the verge of something Earth shaking. Each and every time it's more nothing. Even in the most liberal states like Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, and California, dope has not been legalized. Every year you people think this is going to be the year. You've got a better chance rooting for the Cleveland Indians to win the World Series. But keep it up. You guys are cheap entertainment.

No.

Do you think laws give you the right to carry concealed?

No. We don't need to have a permit in Arizona to carry either concealed or open legally. In states that now have C.C. who didn't before, a permit allows you to. It doesn't matter what you think either way. That's the way it is. So you would rather not have concealed carry. Brilliant.

Illinois: medical marijuana legal as of 2013

Massachusetts: medical marijuana legal as of 2012

New York: medical marijuana legal as of 2014

California: medical marijuana legal as of 1996

All states to date with recreational marijuana have had medical marijuana legal beforehand. Who is winning again? 58% want it legal...and is going to become legal everywhere sooner than later.

Illinois: medical marijuana legal as of 2013

Massachusetts: medical marijuana legal as of 2012

New York: medical marijuana legal as of 2014

California: medical marijuana legal as of 1996

All states to date with recreational marijuana have had medical marijuana legal beforehand.

Medical Marijuana is a ruse, and a complete load of bull$h!t. Nothing more. Furthermore, if you possess a "Medical Marijuana" card you are in serious jeopardy of losing your firearms. The ATF has taken a position on "Medical Marijuana". If you think of this as some kind of "victory", your brains are fried.

Link Removed

"The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives considers all medical-marijuana users to be “unlawful user of … a controlled substance” and, thus, prohibited from possessing guns or ammunition."

ATF say medical-marijuana patients are prohibited from owning guns - The Denver Post

ATF Says No Guns for Medical Marijuana Patients [FEATURE] | StoptheDrugWar.org

If you're stupid enough to see this as "WINNING", I'd hate like hell to see what you consider a loss!

No. We don't need to have a permit in Arizona to carry either concealed or open legally. In states that now have C.C. who didn't before, a permit allows you to. It doesn't matter what you think either way. That's the way it is. So you would rather not have concealed carry. Brilliant.

A no is a negative response to your negative question numbnuts. "No, I'd rather have concealed carry." A "yes" would affirm the negative.

I don't need a permit to conceal either, no matter where I am.

A permit controls who can carry, it doesn't "allow" anyone anything. It restricts the constitution, that's all it did.

You're from Illinois, I don't expect you to understand gun control or freedom.

There is nothing to twist. You're point blank full of $h!t. Dope lovers and their skewed polls.

An actual GALLUP poll is what was linked to, so, according to YOU Gallup polls is run by dopers.........

Although I personally think ALL POLLS no matter who does them are skewed one way or another, I still think it is quite hilarious that YOU THINK a GALLUP POLL is not a reputable one.....

Do you even attempt to read anything that others are using as proof of the correctness of their position? The evidence so far is that you are dismissing every single thing anyone else puts forth on the subject just because YOU couldnt possibly be wrong!... You quote scripture in other threads and profess you are a Christian, yet you lie, call people names that are 100% undeserved, You accuse others of terrible things with zero evidence to support your claims, and yet through it all, in YOUR MIND, you are the only one that knows anything at all...

edited to add: seems I was mistaken about the part where I claimed you were quoting scripture and such, I had you confused with someone else...

That's all right, in time that to will change because the majority want it legal. Even with this memo, they aren't going to prosecute those that follow state law, neither will the FBI.

Medical Marijuana is a ruse, and a complete load of bull$h!t. Nothing more.

More unsubstantiated claims from the Illinois oppressor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back