Sleeve Guns???

You know, I'm starting to get a little sick of your libelous tongue. It's not my fault you find my manliness threatening and demasculating. Time for someone to grow up.

That's funny. You tell someone to grow up after you claim to urinate on a members wife. It is you that needs to grow up. Been on this forum about a month and very close to getting yourself banned. Keep it up if that's your goal.

That's funny. You tell someone to grow up after you claim to urinate on a members wife. It is you that needs to grow up. Been on this forum about a month and very close to getting yourself banned. Keep it up if that's your goal.

Not funny at all; these are the sicko's that have fallen through the cracks in the virtually non-existent mental health system in this country. While not his fault, I wonder how many time he has been denied the help he needs..... like the paranoid schizophrenia dude with a hatchet, mace and airsoft BB gun in Nasheville.

Without help he will make the evening news, and not in a good way.

His goal isn't too get banned...his goal is to troll... he has been extremely successful so far.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

His goal isn't too get banned...his goal is to troll... he has been extremely successful so far.

Agreed. He has prolonged this nonsense for 143 posts.
Everybody likes a fruitcake toss but I think I'm done with this sad fellow. I'm out of here...

You don't understand. We find nothing about you threatening or emasculating. Having had the privilege of associating with real heroes, you fall to measure up.

Sent from my bunker: "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are... I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
~President Ronald Reagan~

You know, I'm starting to get a little sick of your libelous tongue. It's not my fault you find my manliness threatening and demasculating. Time for someone to grow up.
Tough. There's no libel involved. There is however a question about your motive?

Oh, my, those CC badges are just bad news. Why would any of us want to have one? (I know what but it bothers me really deep down to think of them being in possession of a Wannabe L.E.O. who might fake out some innocent person - I do not know if it is now still illegal in New Mexico but a few years ago it was to have one.)

I would bet he also has a Conceal Carry Badge! I do not ever want this guy patrolling my neighborhood!! He is dangerous! If/when he ever shoots someone he will become a poster child for the anti's!!!!

I am going to put this guy on my Ignore List because he will give all of us a "bad" name!

This is some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. It is a pity that some take Wild Dog seriously. I say keep him on. It is good comic relief if nothing else. Sort of a Xbox gamer crossed with the Mack Bolan novels.

This is some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. It is a pity that some take Wild Dog seriously. I say keep him on. It is good comic relief if nothing else. Sort of a Xbox gamer crossed with the Mack Bolan novels.

I wish xbox games were that exciting...

You're kidding, right? Are you a troll? You want to build a contraption that is ONLY promoted by Dr. Moriarty and the steampunk crowd? You can't be real.

Come on! Don't you realize that Wild Dog is just having you on? My guess is that he is from an anti-gun group making fun of us all. He probably has his lib friends gathered around his computer laughing their a$$es of at our replies. Ignore him till he gets tired and goes away.

Yes, some of us do. He/She is in a little room with some motion lotion and a few games that make her/him feel as if she/he is in a real world. Google searches some hot topics and creates her/his world. After his/her first post of the sleeve gun and tangos we knew it was just trolling. So, for what ever it is worth I just stop by and see who the new "Fish" are that fall for it's B.S. Also, if it gets really mad it might stroke out and it is over. I think I saw her/him at the corner cleaning windows, I did not have any change for it so it mumbled some word about a mother or some such thing. (Sent by Air Cav)
Come on! Don't you realize that Wild Dog is just having you on? My guess is that he is from an anti-gun group making fun of us all. He probably has his lib friends gathered around his computer laughing their a$$es of at our replies. Ignore him till he gets tired and goes away.

I can see a sleeve gun in the winter, but what do you do in the summer with short sleeves, use a Daringer? LOL!

I can see a sleeve gun in the winter, but what do you do in the summer with short sleeves, use a Daringer? LOL!

That wouldn't be a problem, I wear long sleeves all year round. You see, I was once a member of an elite, private security team. We were the top dogs, the best of the best when it came to strapping on a gun and protecting a person or location. We all got a matching tattoo with our team logo on it, on our right forearms. Since those days I've kept that arm covered, last thing I need is for someone to see that tattoo and shoot me in the back of the head when I'm not looking just so they can get a reputation for taking one of us out.

ROTFLMFAO!

This is fun and you dummies are buying it. Y'all ridiculed him about a sleeve gun and he turned around and messed with your heads.

:shout:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back