Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't read either? I already said that I believe science and reason. Apparently your brain can't process anything other than what you've been told to think.

You know, I bet you are more conversant with Harry Potter films than with the Bible. You use science and reason for not believing the Bible so, obviously, you are not aware that science is proving God exists everyday. Historical records validate the Bible and yet, there are those like you who refuse to believe. So be it. One day you will find out your reasoning power clearly doesn't match that of God. I only hope that all of you who are resisting His call will one day believe......in time! BTW, your questions were answered many times over but you simply refused to believe because it wasn't what you wanted to believe. Sorry 'bout that.

ATTACH=CONFIG]15216[/ATTACH]

Oh boy, OG has played the game show host to prove that his delusions are real.... The dottering old fool has gone off the deep end.

Just as you, no one can force me to do anything. I do, however, believe that one can be brought to love someone regardless of the irrational fear you continually reference. It seems to me that you actually do fear that God exists and the only way you can defend yourself is to deny Him and force others into your line of belief.

Then why in hell do you expect anyone else to believe in your god, when fear of eternal damnation is all you offer as a reason. And as much as you want it to be, and as often as your repeat the nonsense, I have absolutely no fear that the hate filled gods of your fantasies are anything but your sick deluded fantasies. So stop with the stupid, inane fear mongering or Pascal's Wager bovine excrement, it merely proves you have no other rational to validate your god other than the irrational fear you spew consistently.

Clearly it has overcome your reason and you have become a mindless slave to the irrational fear and convinced yourself it is your choice, but I can only view your choice as the ultimate in stupidity, for the simple reason you refuse to even question why you believe in such absurd nonsense. Sorry, but you deserve the living hell you exist in today, for your lack the character or courage to even question why you believe the nonsense of gods.

Research Stockholm Syndrome, for it clearly defines your actions and words as you defend that which has imprisoned your mind in the delusion that is religion. You merely refuse to even question, much less fight for your freedom, and as such deserve the torment of your fear laced fantasy.

Our belief comes from the God that made the universe and you. where does yours come from maggot?

No, your belief comes from man. Ignorant men that invented god to explain things beyond their ability to understand at the time. Some people cling to ancient ignorance, others chose to rise above the ignorance of men that didn't have any concept of where the sun went at night, I simply refuse to be that stupid.

Maggot, how crushing, how childish, how christian of you to refer to someone you disagree with... again demonstrating the child like taunts christians resort to to prove they are right, how utterly sad and pathetic for christianity... how pathetic you feel the need to stoop to such levels.

And unlike your god, maggots actually exist.

Oh, and I see Ringo has played his silly little pictures again.... how pathetic that is all he has to contribute to the debate.... guess he thinks that proves gods exists.

DQ: Trying to explain something to you is impossible since your mind is set in concrete. Let me ask you a simple question. Have you ever read the Bible? Any part of it? All you can ever reference is "irrational fear." Those are your words and I believe they are your only defense in trying to argue about God. Christians do not have an irrational fear or, for that matter, fear of any kind. Christians who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior do not fear because their sins have been forgiven and atoned for by the blood of Jesus Christ. What is waiting for us in Heaven is nothing to be fearful of, only welcomed.

You obviously do not read the Bible so I will quote a few passages from it to show you what we believe is waiting for us. These are the words of Jesus:

"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know." John 14:1-4.

Yep, we know where He is and how to get there. Fearful? Not on your life. I will tell you something you most likely will not understand. We are not fearful for ourselves. We are fearful for you and others of your ilk. We do not want to see anyone go to perdition. Since you came in here belittling God and Christian belief, you have been making an argumentum ad logicam, an argument to logic. In your diatribe you have claimed that God doesn't exist and, used what you considered to be a valid argument against that belief. You have failed to prove your point and the implicit burden of proof is on you, not the Christians. We have what we consider ample proof of our contentions through the Bible and historical records that do attest to the validity of our stance. In most of the "discussions" we have had on here about the Bible, you have seemed to be adverse to all the moral restrictions placed on us in the Bible. To be amoral is throwing God's laws back in His face only because you can't live up to them. Since you can't, you try to dispense with them all together which would leave everyone to their own whims, however base and disgusting they may be. Sorry, that isn't my idea of a system under which we want to live.

Again, there is no arguing with you but we can just ignore your comments and go on about our business.

BTW, I can't even sit through a whole Harry Potter movie without getting up and doing something else. They are stupid just like the bible. So I know next to nothing about the stories. It's just an easy way to relate to you what your quoted passages mean to us. Which you seem to have done yet again, and didn't waist my time reading. BTW, good luck ignoring us. Your track record on that, after saying you would before, isn't very good. I know elementary school kids who can do a better job at that than guys.

DQ: Trying to explain something to you is impossible since your mind is set in concrete. Let me ask you a simple question. Have you ever read the Bible? Any part of it? All you can ever reference is "irrational fear." Those are your words and I believe they are your only defense in trying to argue about God. Christians do not have an irrational fear or, for that matter, fear of any kind. Christians who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior do not fear because their sins have been forgiven and atoned for by the blood of Jesus Christ. What is waiting for us in Heaven is nothing to be fearful of, only welcomed.

No, my mind is not set in concrete, it is simply that you have offered nothing concrete to support your position.

Yes, I have read most of it, I was "schooled" in the bible in parochial school (sent there for the academics).

The fears which came from the lack of knowledge (ignorance), were very real to people thousands of years ago, created gods as an explanation to relieve their fears. Today the god that was created to ease the fears born in ancient ignorance is simply irrational ignorance. Today we now know where the sun goes at night.

And I really wonder how you see an eternity of utter boredom with no needs, no struggles, nothing to do, no challenges, nothing to stimulate the mind, just an eternity of utter boredom which sounds like hell to me. Perhaps fitting for those that can't think their way beyond the absurd concept of gods.

I just received this from a friend. I can't verify that it was really written by a school kid but, if so, I thank God that there are some youngsters out there who have more sense than a lot of grownups today. Think how far we have fallen from our school days when God was honored in our lives and daily activities. Now, to follow God, one is considered ignorant and seriously deluded by believing in His existence. One day soon (for we are all getting older) we will see who the ignorant ones are, the ones who have dared to consider themselves above God and have blasphemed Him. "Vengeance is Mine, sayeth the Lord, I will recompence."

Lord's Prayer

BY A 15-year-old SCHOOL KID who got an A+ for this entry (TOTALLY AWESOME)!
The Lord's Prayer Is not allowed in most US Public schools any more.
A kid in Minnesota, wrote the following NEW School Prayer:

Now I sit me down in school

Where praying is against the rule

For this great nation under God

Finds mention of Him very odd.

If scripture now the class recites,

It violates the Bill of Rights.

And anytime my head I bow

Becomes a Federal matter now.

Our hair can be purple, orange or green,

That's no offense; it's a freedom scene..

The law is specific, the law is precise.

Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.

For praying in a public hall

Might offend someone with no faith at all..

In silence alone we must meditate,

God's name is prohibited by the State…

We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,

And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks...

They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.

To quote the Good Book makes me liable.

We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,

And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.

It's 'inappropriate' to teach right from wrong,

We're taught that such 'judgments' do not belong..

We can get our condoms and birth controls,

Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles...

But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,

No word of God must reach this crowd.

It's scary here I must confess,

When chaos reigns the school's a mess.

So, Lord, this silent plea I make:

Should I be shot; My soul please take!

Amen

If you aren't ashamed to do this, Please pass this on..

Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father.'

That kid's religious programming has been a stunning success, when viewed from the perspective of the church. Now perhaps his studies should include the US Constitution, and what it guarantees, and what it doesn't. Or world history to show the true history of hate, wars, oppression and barbaric practices all based on a so called loving god....

And how about his muslim classmates?

One day soon (for we are all getting older) we will see who the ignorant ones are, the ones who have dared to consider themselves above God and have blasphemed Him. "Vengeance is Mine, sayeth the Lord, I will recompence."

And yes one day we will see who the fairy tale chasers are, but they will never know they were wrong for they will merely be dead. THE END

Then of course you cap it off with more fear mongering, how utterly desperate that shows you to be...

It seems to me that you actually do fear that God exists and the only way you can defend yourself is to deny Him and force others into your line of belief. Sorry, that ain't gonna happen! There are many who will follow you down the wide path to destruction because they are also afraid He exists and, by refusing to believe in Him, they will not have to worry about anything. Acknowledgement of His existence means they also have to acknowledge their sins and repent. Instead, they think they can hide from Him and not worry about the hereafter.
Link Removed

Truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog that the rock hits foams at the mouth, barks and growls the loudest. Isn't it amusing how the atheists bark the "same old sloppy rhetoric" everyday, time after time like the sick puppies they are, and all the while fulfilling the truth of Scripture with their childish scoffing and mindless rambling in the process? You were so right OG.."Realty Is That Which, When You Stop Believing In It, Doesn't Go Away". It's almost amusing if it weren't so pathetic when we hear them try everything to convince themselves that God doesn't exist, all in a desperate psychological effort to live their lives free from accountability and their greatest fear, the realty of an AFTERLIFE & JUDGMENT.Yep, and that's why every time we present them with the truth they foam at the mouth with rage and continue to bark their sick ignorance. I'm going to throw a few rocks at them here, lets see who barks first & loudest.

"It is appointed unto men to die once, and after this the JUDGMENT"
(Hebrews 9:27)

~ An Atheist's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, Their GREATEST FEAR Is That There Is ~

~ Everyone In HELL Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~

DQ: We have gone over this for a long time and you have not changed your opinion nor have I. I truly feel sorry for you when your judgement day comes if you have maintained your stance. And, if this kid has learned about the Constitution, he surely has learned that his rights are now being violated by those who are forcing him to accept the wrongs he is mentioning. Yes, his studies should definitely go deep into the Constitution and maybe he will see how current thought has been bastardized in an attempt to force immorality and godlessness upon us. Since you say you did study the Bible in parochial school, you should know that God wins in the end, no question about it. Knowing that, how can you deliberately and unequivocally reject Him? Sorry, the Bible is not fiction, but you already know that.

Sancho's comment about a similar article being written by a Muslim, and what praise would be given, is indicative, there again, to how little he knows about the Muslims. They don't have the privileges we have here, consequently, no Muslim child could (or would) write about something with which he is not familiar. They do not have the ability to defame their prophet or acknowledge the true God without being killed. Quite a difference, don't you think? Since he obviously sees you as his mentor, at least give the boy some topics that he might understand and could possibly give the impression that he knows what he is talking about. That would be a work needing progress!!

Ever notice how XD40 has to make repeated entries, one after the other? He can't put together complete thoughts to make a complete post. He has to keep adding more and more sentences to make a complete thought or communication.

Moron definition: " a person of borderline intelligence in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69. "

And yet he tries to make us believe he is an intellect.

Ever notice how XD40 has to make repeated entries, one after the other? He can't put together complete thoughts to make a complete post. He has to keep adding more and more sentences to make a complete thought or communication.

Moron definition: " a person of borderline intelligence in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69. "

And yet he tries to make us believe he is an intellect.

It's really simple, I'm responding to or commenting on DIFFERENT posts. Sorry you have problems following the concept.

Now pay attention, I just might respond to OG's post and a separate post.

America and Hatred

Hatred for America that pervades today's discontented liberal culture is a matter that to my generation is for the most part mind-boggling. How an almost completely unknown, societal agitator with an ideological make-up that would champion such hatred could ever be elected president of the United States--twice--is even more mind-boggling.

That a congress that represents the electorate could sit by while such a president gives Middle East madmen, vowed to wipe out America, the wherewithal to produce nuclear weapons to do just that is...well...I can't even give definition to my generation's frame of mind in that regard.

America's many contributions to the progress in improvement of the human condition throughout the world only seems to bring increased hatred to our nation. The United States has in modern times been in every instance the first with the most assistance anywhere in the world that disasters strike. Whether it's an earthquake in Guatemala, a Tsunami in Indonesia, a famine in Ethiopia, or whatsoever the catastrophe, the U.S. has been there, never asking repayment for the help. The only exception of this generosity was in the case of some degree of repayment for expenditures to rebuild war-torn countries when economies improved there. These payments were, in most every case, eventually forgiven for the most part.

Let's face it, if America had not gotten involved in World Wars I and II, the world would be under the control of the likes of Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin. It was America's might and willingness to shed American blood of its youth that has given the world even the--admittedly--diminishing bit of freedom's light that remains on the planet. Europe would still be clearing the rubble of World War II, if not for America's vast contributions to the restoration of that devastated region.

Now, we face our own form of devastation. The American taxpayer has--without much push-back--allowed out-of-control government to spend trillions upon trillions of dollars on economy-crippling social programs--bankrupting the country. It has been an addled-brain act of politically motivated largesse that has produced a welfare system filled with many non-job seekers who, because of anger over perceived cultural wrongs, readily join in the hate-filled rants against America.

The fallen human mind is full of envies and jealousies. It is no wonder, then, that the apex nation of world history so far as concerns material blessings should be hated. But, the animus goes far beyond mere human envies and jealousies.

And, this reality is why America, although not mentioned by name in the Bible, is a factor that plays heavily into God's plan for His creation called man. That America was brought on the scene late in history in order to fulfill God's purposes, there can be little doubt.

Because the Lord's plan for humanity is opposed at every point by His greatest enemy, America's role is, by association with that plan, a target--a major target. We can see God's most hate-filled enemy firing his supernatural ordinance at this nation on an almost hourly basis.

Satan's dark, spiritual firepower is directed at destroying America's moral fiber. The national fabric is literally unraveling as each volley slams against our most basic institutions and against the Constitution God gave our founding fathers the wisdom and discernment to form.

The family is torn apart, with unwanted babies murdered in their mother's wombs by the millions. Marriage is redefined as same-sex couplings being equal to--even superior to--heterosexual unions. Mention of Jesus Christ is becoming the equivalent of hate-speech. At the same time, Islam, whose holy book says it is acceptable, even incumbent upon Muslim men, to rape non-Muslim women--and even children--is protected and shielded by a governing system gone mad with sin-sickened, reprobate thinking.

America, I believe a study of this nation's founding and subsequent comportment throughout most of its history will attest, has served two basic purposes in God's great plan for humanity. First, it has served as the primary vehicle to get the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole world. Second, it has served as the mid-wife to bring the nation Israel into modernity, in preparation for the wind-up of human history.

For this, Satan wages an increasingly virulent war against the United States. That war will continue to intensify by the minute, I have no doubt, until Christ calls His church into Heaven. This means to the Christian that we are to stand against this great assault as directed in God's Word.

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." (Eph 6: 10-17)

--Terry James --

DQ: We have gone over this for a long time and you have not changed your opinion nor have I. I truly feel sorry for you when your judgement day comes if you have maintained your stance.

You simply are incapable of responding without playing the irrational fear of your imaginary god.... Why? I will not be sorry, neither of us will be vindicated, we will just be dead when our time comes. Children (and those with child like minds) can be scared by such nonsense, just like the "Santa is watching bull excrement" parent use to scare children to behave just before Christmas.

Why don't you attempt to change my mind with something tangible, or even reasonable? You and I both know why, you don't have anything but irrational fear as rational to believe the nonsense of gods (any and all of them)

"Realty Is That Which, When You Stop Believing In It, Doesn't Go Away"
Our bodies exist in reality. I haven't stopped believing in that. I've stopped believing in faerie tales. Since the only proof that heaven/hell exists comes from a book that is full of glaring inconsistencies, I'll pass on your assertion that it's not man-made, thus not reality. Only man would come up with such convoluted concepts. One made-up story piled upon another, upon another, over years and years is what created religions. At some point they gave up on it making any kind of sense. If you could only hear how flatout wacko you guys sound. "Truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog that the rock hits foams at the mouth, barks and growls the loudest." That is the dumbest analogy I've ever heard. Besides, we're the ones throwing the rocks that discount your beliefs. Your response is "Whaaaa. My god is going to get you. Just you wait." Yep scary stuff right there I tell you. Freddy Kruger level frightening. Wait... he doesn't exist either.
Link Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back