Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
That tells me you shouldn't be here conversing with us. You should be posting on forums with other Christians.

I know it may be a little taxing for you to understand but you are posting with us, and we were here long before you came down the pike. And, by the way, there are other Christians on here so we are right at home with each other.

I know it may be a little taxing for you to understand but you are posting with us, and we were here long before you came down the pike. And, by the way, there are other Christians on here so we are right at home with each other.
Link Removed

The Bible records several times what God has said about "Unbelievers":

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=unbelievers&qs_version=NIV

Sucks to be them.

It is completely beyond your comprehension that as an atheist your stories about a rather unpleasant god, are utterly meaningless, and merely demonstrate that you have nothing to support your belief your god exists but to merely use fear to force the gullible into believing. Well for those capable of reason.... NO SALE

Our country really is in trouble.

Picture of America... Libtard!

Poster told to post in another forum when he posts exactly what is in line with OP.

God bless America, He even wants the screwballs to have a chance to repent.

"I tell you the truth, this generation (beginning in 1948) will certainly not pass away until all of these things have happened"​

Link Removed

The Bible records several times what God has said about "Unbelievers":

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=unbelievers&qs_version=NIV

Sucks to be them.

It is completely beyond your comprehension that as an atheist your stories about a rather unpleasant god, are utterly meaningless, and merely demonstrate that you have nothing to support your belief your god exists but to merely use fear to force the gullible into believing. Well for those capable of reason.... NO SALE

Get a diaper.

In other words, you don't feel like following what what the Bible says today. Thumbs up.

That tells me you shouldn't be here conversing with us. You should be posting on forums with other Christians.

I believe I was here before you and there is such a thing as the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

I'm sure you thought you made a witty comment here, but it seems rather incoherent to me. What, specifically, are you referring to in the Bible?

How about reading back a page or two. SR9 posted a link to bible quotes. I found this one to be interesting... 2 Corinthians 6:14
You all shouldn't be hanging out here with us a according to it. Saying that you were here first is irrelevant. You're consorting with us evil athiests. You're enjoying it or you wouldn't come back to this thread.

Not sure what all that is...twisting some more I guess I just thought you sounded like a baby that's all. Just one mans opinion.

Since it obviously passed over your head, it was to ridicule your childish nonsense, and the fact that such juvenile comments do nothing to support your position that your god exists, in fact it has the opposite effect.

How about reading back a page or two. SR9 posted a link to bible quotes. I found this one to be interesting... 2 Corinthians 6:14
You all shouldn't be hanging out here with us a according to it. Saying that you were here first is irrelevant. You're consorting with us evil athiests. You're enjoying it or you wouldn't come back to this thread.

I see what you are trying to say but you have it backwards. You are hanging out here with us. Have you considered that you are hanging out with theists? (Oh no, not them!) And, yes, saying we were here first is relevant, y'all have come on here trying to pollute
us with your nonsense. We don't have to worry, however, since we have been immunized.

I see what you are trying to say but you have it backwards. You are hanging out here with us. Have you considered that you are hanging out with theists? (Oh no, not them!) And, yes, saying we were here first is relevant, y'all have come on here trying to pollute
us with your nonsense. We don't have to worry, however, since we have been immunized.

Correct OG, it's the atheists that are doing the consorting with Christians here. This thread was started by a Christian to relate to Christians. Christians don't come back to this thread, because Christians have never left this thread. It's the atheists who hate the God of the Bible, the God of the Bible that they don't believe exists, that keep coming back. These atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Regardless of any evidence you lead them to, you can't make these atheists think. These atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. An awful state of degenerates, these atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil. The reason for these atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. These atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. When confronted with any debate these atheists are only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, the hatred of these atheists gets in the way of any common sense. Because the sole purpose of these atheist's pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. As we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at you any other way, he will continue to use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" to continue to come back to this thread, rage, and foolishly waste our time".

Quite to the contrary, it's the atheists that are consorting with Christians here. This thread was started by a Christian to relate to Christians. Christians don't come back to this thread
Regardless of what this thread started out as, and how you'd like to spin it, it's now just a tit-for-tat name calling match. You enjoy it as much as we do or you wouldn't come back. By staying here and engaging in it, you're disobeying your own book by consorting with the "evil" athiest. All the rest of the stuff you said is irreverent. It's just the same old hate and fear tactics that don't work on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back