Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD: God knows exactly when we will die. The part you don't seem to understand is it is not God's plan for an untimely death of any of us.

Why don't you try and sell that ignorance to the family of people and children that have died in an untimely and often violent death? So your god is wrong (about the untimely deaths) thousands of times every month.... yet you say he is perfect?

The 5 year old run over and killed in the street in front of his home and parents.... and your god says OOPS?

Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

You are one strange cat! You don't believe but you constantly struggle.

My question is... How you you know that he is struggling? You don't know him. But generally the atheist is going to be happier all around because we aren't deluded into thinking there's something better to look forward to in some fake afterlife. We know there's only one life to live and we live it to the fullest, making us happier.

Link Removed

Who is struggling?

Well it appears you are, for in addition to a head full of utter nonsense about fairy tale characters leading to unfounded prejudice, bigotry and hatred toward entire segments of society, you apparently missed the concept of the image you posted.

You clearly don't understand the simple concept of atheism, which is really quite simply; gods do not exist.

You also ignore or simply discredit abiogenisis, cosmological evolution, organic evolution, etc...... or as you so proudly called stupidism with your silly image. Or even worse, you file it all under "god magic", which results in a failure to learn, grow or even think.

Science doesn't know exactly what created the universe, and may never figure it out, but science knows what did NOT create the universe, and science has no problem saying "we don't know, but we are seeking to learn more", where religion just chalks it up to 'god magic' and remains willfully ignorant, the greatest failure possible.

My question is... How you you know that he is struggling? You don't know him. But generally the atheist is going to be happier all around because we aren't deluded into thinking there's something better to look forward to in some fake afterlife. We know there's only one life to live and we live it to the fullest, making us happier.
~An Atheists Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife...Their Greatest Fear Is That There IS ~

You can't fear that which you don't believe. I don't fear the monster under my bed either. I also don't hate what i don't believe in. If there was hate in me, it would be toward the people who destroy this world in the name of their fake god. You must be too dumb to understand that, since you keep posting the hell threat as if we care.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

You clearly don't understand the simple concept of atheism, which is really quite simply; gods do not exist.

You say so repeatedly, but yet none of you can prove it.

Aw come on Ringo, again with the silly pictures? You are quite capable of expressing your views using your own words.

Or is it because when you actually don't have a rational response, such as to my statement that god does not exist that you resort to insults and silly pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

You say so repeatedly, but yet none of you can prove it.

Nor have you proven that Unicorns don't exist. Or that your imaginary friend does exist.

Aw come on Ringo, again with the silly pictures? You are quite capable of expressing your views using your own words.

Or is it because when you actually don't have a rational response, such as to my statement that god does not exist that you resort to insults and silly pictures.

You know that Santa doesn't exist, right? Do you hate him? You know that the Easter Bunny doesn't exist, right? Do you hate him? You know that unicorns don't exist, right? Do you hate unicorns? Your rational is totally flawed, thus the silly little pictures and insults.

Let's keep in mind that atheism is not dependant on any particular belief (the belief that gods don't exist, for example). Rather, it's simply about the LACK of any belief that gods exist.

Those are two similar, yet very distinct, things.

Sent from my XT1254 using USA Carry mobile app

Let's keep in mind that atheism is not dependant on any particular belief (the belief that gods don't exist, for example). Rather, it's simply about the LACK of any belief that gods exist.

Those are two similar, yet very distinct, things.

Sent from my XT1254 using USA Carry mobile app

Exactly, but that concept will be viewed as hating what does not exist. It's a simple concept really, but the 'teaching' many suffer from place it beyond their grasp.

I would venture that when the majority of believers hear someone say 'god does not exist' that is a statement of hate, when it is no different than stating unicorns or the tooth fairy do not exist.

Usually non-believers don't struggle but I find that believers and non-believers do usually agree on this.

No, non-believers do not agree with this self deprecating self loathing irrational nonsense. Sure I have some faults, like I should loose a little weight, but that is all on me, and no one or nothing else.

You know that Santa doesn't exist, right? Do you hate him? You know that the Easter Bunny doesn't exist, right? Do you hate him? You know that unicorns don't exist, right? Do you hate unicorns? Your rational is totally flawed, thus the silly little pictures and insults.
Of course I know that Santa, the Easter Bunny, and unicorns don't exist. And of course I don't hate them, I can't possibly hate anything that doesn't exist. And, it's not my rational that's flawed pertaining to what I know doesn't exist. Only a MORON would enter into and participate in a conversation/discussion about something that they don't believe exists and continuously and rhetorically foam at the mouth spewing such hateful,sick, foul remarks about that something that they don't believe exists, and dump all of that filth on the people that do believe. Truly XD, if you had a brain you would be dangerous.

It's more than obvious that MORONS pay more attention to "silly little pictures" than constructive conversation, so here, pay attention.​

Link Removed
Link Removed

Of course I know that Santa, the Easter Bunny, and unicorns don't exist. And of course I don't hate them, I can't possibly hate anything that doesn't exist.
Yep, same reason that I don't hate god.
And, it's not my rational that's flawed pertaining to what I know doesn't exist. Only a MORON would enter into and participate in a conversation/discussion about something that they don't believe exists and continuously and rhetorically foam at the mouth spewing such hateful,sick, foul remarks about that something that they don't believe exists, and dump all of that filth on the people that do believe. Truly XD, if you had a brain you would be dangerous.
Morons are the ones that ignore threats to mankind's future, and your irrational hatred (clearly demonstrated in your little rant) show that you (and like minded people) are that threat.

It's more than obvious that MORONS pay more attention to "silly little pictures" than constructive conversation, so here, pay attention.
No, your silly little pictures belong in a middle school name calling as they clearly demonstrate you have nothing except childish taunts to defend your position. I know you are rabid about your position, just short of rational talking points to support that position.

And for you to banter about the term "constructive conversation" is really a hoot, with 80 - 90% of your posts being either walls of stolen text or your small library of silly pictures. Just a wee bit of hypocrisy showing there boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back