Sen. Don Trotter arrested

hogwylde

Sen. Trotter is against against concealed carry and a gun control advocate is arrested trying to board a plane with a gun.

Link Removed

Sen. Trotter is against against concealed carry and a gun control advocate is arrested trying to board a plane with a gun.

Link Removed

Oh, the irony - ranks right up there with all the family-values and evangelicals who get caught trolling for or engaging in gay sex.

Lock him up, throw away the key and forget to feed him. He is a typical Illinois politician. They all think they are above the law, especially the U.S. Constitution.

he should get the same treatment any of us would have got had it been one of us but then again i doubt any one of us would be stupid enough to pull a stunt like that

Oh, the irony - ranks right up there with all the family-values and evangelicals who get caught trolling for or engaging in gay sex.

I think it is a little higher up. The "Evangelicals" are not elected officials who impact peoples lives on a regular basis unless of course you happen to be a member of their particular church.
Is gay sex a high priority? Wouldn't hetero be the same as far as hypocrisy goes?

State political hack, in possibly the most corrupt state in the union, with commensurate political connections, gets paperwork that allows him to carry legally in a state that bans it for all other citizens. I sincerely doubt he has ever done much "security" work. Perfect example of someone who wants to rule, not serve, his constituency. I agree with eagleeyes: he should get the book thrown at him. Felony conviction, if not jail time. That's what would happen to most if they pulled that stunt in Chicago.

Rules do NOT apply to these people! That's why they run. And, having spent 20 years in Security work, I never heard of any position where someone would carry a .25 pistol!

Rules do NOT apply to these people! That's why they run. And, having spent 20 years in Security work, I never heard of any position where someone would carry a .25 pistol!
That struck me too. I bet he has the job just because it allows him to carry a gun.

All most fell of the couch laughing when i heard it on the news
might as well carry a sling shot

Every gun rights advocacy group should post this via every channel they can find! They need to let the general public see the hypocrisy and expose the corruption in modern day politics.

geeeee, do ya think he will loose his carry licence. heven forbid he will have to got to work unarmed. in the hell hole he helped create.

Some "commoners" who attempt to take a gun on an airplane "accidentally" are released to board their plane and receive a letter from the TSA specifying an administrative fine or just charged with a misdemeanor.

Flight Attendant Tries to Bring Loaded Gun Through Airport Security - ABC News

"triggering an incident in which police accidentally discharged the weapon while securing it, authorities said."
"The officer who accidentally discharged the flight attendant’s gun is on desk duty pending completion of an internal investigation, police said"
"a loaded .38 caliber Smith and Wesson Airweight revolver in her purse."

A revolver? And (s)he didn't have the training to unload a revolver? That you would think was a pretty basic thing for a police officer to do. Somebody needs more training.
During traffic stops they want to "safe" your weapon?
Makes me wonder!
:blink:

Oh you can be sure he won't. He's part of that elite caste that can illegally run guns to cartels, drastically increasing their firepower and skate on charges. Especially when lowly civvies are killed.

Well, I think most (not all) gubbermint official's just use us lowly citizens (read subjects) as cash cows anyway. The laws are for us, not them. I'm sure he has done enough favors for them that they owe him one. Slap on the hand, told "Bad Boy, don't do that again!".
But if one of us "Gun nuts" had done that! Well I'm sure you know what would happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back