>>Scum of society...How many felonies can you count here?<<

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
Disturbing cell phone video shows a group of teens viciously beating an innocent mentally challenged woman at random in Chester, Pa. In the video, which was later posted on Facebook, the teens can be heard shouting curse words and laughing while they take turns punching the woman.
It was the arrogant act of posting the footage on Facebook that ultimately led to the police getting involved. Investigators say an anonymous Chester resident called the police about the video after seeing it on the popular social networking site, CBS Philadelphia reports.

Teen Mob Laughs While They Record Vicious Beating of ‘Mentally Challenged’ Woman | Video | TheBlaze.com

How many felonies can you count in this disturbing video?

sad to think that they will only get a slap on the wrist and sent off…………..i say brake everyone of their knuckles so they get the point of what the law is

&gt;&gt;Scum of society...How many felonies can you count here?&lt;&lt;

I say stone them...if they die then a few less morons in the world. I say stone only so they can see what that woman must have felt. Then I say castrate and surgically remove their parents ability to breed.

I say stone them...if they die then a few less morons in the world. I say stone only so they can see what that woman must have felt. Then I say castrate and surgically remove their parents ability to breed.

Wait. Like the Muslims? Thought u hated Muslims. In reality Muslims are as conservative as they come. We should embrace their ideology as conservatives right?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back