SC Constitution Carry

NCIC105

If you support constitution carry in SC you need to call and email this guy...Below is my email followed by phone call...

Greg Hembree Senate
P.O. Box 944
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29597
Phone: 843-249-2513

[email protected]

Why will you not vote for this in sub-committee?

It is apparent you are not the gun supporter and 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] amendment support your claim to be…You know the criminals will do as they please, and yet you are keeping citizens defenseless?

I retired from law enforcement, and it amazes me. How you (Our Employee) may do not vote the way your employer (US) wanted you too! However, you expect to keep your job!

It ends here on this issue…If you do not support this, I will donate time and money to defeat you!

I will bring several from the FOP to aid in this mission….It is apparent you don’t trust the folks that put you in office. The bigger question is why…Do you have a reason?

It appears to me that like so many folks suckling on the public tit, you think you know what is best for us. We are considered so stupid you must protect us from ourselves…

You sir better wake up or we will force you to the unemployment line.

I'd like to help NC but we no longer live in SC. KEEP up the good work! These inane asses sooner or later have to comply.

Can you provide the information on the bill in question. I too would like to write my representatives on the issue.

Sub Committee reminder

Monday, February 25, 2013
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
North Charleston City Hall
Third Floor, Council Chambers
2500 City Hall Lane
North Charleston, S.C. 29406

Reminder:

Monday, March 4, 2013
York Technical College
Baxter Hood Center, Barnes Theater
452 S. Anderson Road
Rock Hill, S.C. 29730

The same deal as before. If you want to speak, show up early and sign up.

REMINDER

Monday, March 11, 2013
Greenville County Council Chambers
301 University Ridge
Greenville, S.C. 29601
Use entrance by flag pole, Chambers on right

There will be a sign in sheet outside or just inside the chambers. On it, you will need to include your information and check off whether you would like to speak. There will be an additional check off to be added to the contact list. Once the hearing begins, the Chairman will begin calling people forward to speak. Speakers will be called in the order of the sign in sheet. Please do not walk up to the microphone before being called forward. We also do not sign up speakers prior to the event.

Depending on the number of people that would like to provide testimony, there may be a limited amount of time for each speaker. You are welcome to provide written testimony to the subcommittee, but please bring at least six copies for the members and staff.

Please be aware that we are renting these facilities for the evening, and their staff will not be able to answer questions regarding these public hearings. If you have questions regarding the email notifications or meeting details, please contact me. If you have questions regarding the subject matter of S.115, please contact J. J. Gentry at 803-212-6306 or [email protected].

I gotta say, Constitution Carry concerns me a bit. I'm all for open or concealed carry, if you can prove you are of sound mind & know how to safely & effectively use & carry a firearm. Constitution Carry....too many idiots with guns.

What makes you think that anyone who passes the silly course in SC is of sound mind? It doesnt take a rocket surgeon to pass. Once you pass, you're good... until you're not.

Lots of people may pass the course, and transition from sound to unsound without the knowledge of those some feel it's important to seek permission from.

One is not required to take any course or obtain any permit in Virginia to Open Carry.

In addition, the CHP issued in Virginia requires only a 15 minute online course. No one has ever been shot by the instructor in this course, unlike the poor girl shot by the instructor in Spartanburg while being tought how to handle a gun safely and effectively.

Are there less idiots in Virginia, or have they had a rash of accidents that I'm not aware of?

The meeting's over and by my count, there were 28 speakers. (I might have missed a couple)

1 was a ranting disaster. She needed medication.

2 were clearly anti-gun, although they "supported the second amendment".

1 was an older retired teacher who seemed confused about rights. Perhaps she only taught English.

1 young lady was there to talk about the wrong bill and wanted her representatives to talk to her on Twitter. She got a civics lesson.

1 was a weepy, tearful preacher about sandy hook. Because the killer would have thought twice about killing kids, if only there had been a law.

1 was with organized anti-gun. I didn't catch the name, but it was something like mothers against guns or some nonsense. She was angry and very creative with statistics.

Of all the pro-gun talk, the recurring theme of some was who will train all the Tom, **** and Harry's who will now be carrying. What the hell has happened to people. They talk about rights, and in the next breath, talk about getting government sponsored training to get permission for that right. Who trains people in the 28 unlicensed open carry states?

I'd say about 10 of the speakers had it right.

What makes you think that anyone who passes the silly course in SC is of sound mind? It doesnt take a rocket surgeon to pass. Once you pass, you're good... until you're not.

Lots of people may pass the course, and transition from sound to unsound without the knowledge of those some feel it's important to seek permission from.

One is not required to take any course or obtain any permit in Virginia to Open Carry.

In addition, the CHP issued in Virginia requires only a 15 minute online course. No one has ever been shot by the instructor in this course, unlike the poor girl shot by the instructor in Spartanburg while being tought how to handle a gun safely and effectively.

Are there less idiots in Virginia, or have they had a rash of accidents that I'm not aware of?

Just simply saying I know a few idiots....even related to some, that are legally allowed to own a gun. However, I do not want them anywhere near me & mine while carrying. Constitution carry will allow that.

Call me a fascist, but the bare minimum for any type of carry should be an IQ test, a shooting test, & a handling test (loading, operating the manual safety, holstering, etc.).

Just simply saying I know a few idiots....even related to some, that are legally allowed to own a gun. However, I do not want them anywhere near me & mine while carrying. Constitution carry will allow that.

Call me a fascist, but the bare minimum for any type of carry should be an IQ test, a shooting test, & a handling test (loading, operating the manual safety, holstering, etc.).

I won't call you names. Your own posting will do just fine.

Who trains these idiots in Virginia, and in the majority of states where no government mandated training is required (yes this is a serious question)? Or, are all the idiots here in SC?

Are you ok if we set the IQ limit just above yours?

For those inclined to support freedom and liberty, from a Palmetto Gun Rights Email:

It’s time to turn up the heat on Senator Greg Hembree.

The Second Amendment protects our right to keep and bear arms . . . without infringement.

That means we shouldn’t have to beg the government’s permission to carry a weapon for self-defense!

That’s just the way the founders intended.

What good is it to own a self-defense weapon if you can’t carry it with you?

It just doesn’t make sense.

But Senator Hembree may be standing in the way of exercising your Second Amendment right.

He won’t make a commitment to support Constitutional Carry.

It’s always been my experience that any politician who won’t make a public commitment to support a gun bill, plans to vote against it!

Senator Hembree sits on a Senate subcommittee that will decide the fate of Constitutional Carry.

Hembree will likely be the deciding vote.

Senator Hembree is making lots of noise about being a strong Second Amendment supporter, but he WON’T COMMIT to supporting Constitutional Carry.

So, I need you to help hand out flyers Saturday in Horry County.

It’s time to let more of Senator Hembree’s constituents know he won’t make a commitment to restore your constitutional right to carry a self-defense weapon without asking permission!

Let’s see if his constituents can stiffen his spine and get him to make a commitment.

If you’re in the Horry County area and can set aside some time to help us distribute flyers in Hembree’s district on Saturday, March 16th, please reply and let me know.

Palmetto Gun Rights supporters will gather at 10:30 AM on Saturday March 16th in the Wal-Mart parking lot at 10820 Kings Road in Myrtle Beach.

We’ll meet in the outer corner of the parking lot closest to Highway 17 (King’s Highway).

Please hit reply and let me know you’re coming so I’ll have an idea of how many volunteers we’ll have.

It’s easy, and fun. We’ll have "walk lists", addresses of pro-gun folks for the neighborhoods we’ll be going to.

If you've never helped with a flyer handout, or "lit drop", before, don't worry . . . it's easy, and we'll provide complete instructions for what to do!

If Senator Hembree votes against Constitutional Carry in this subcommittee, it dies without ever going to the full Senate for a vote.

We’ve gotta turn up the heat, so he’ll see the light!

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make a difference for Constitutional Carry!

For Liberty,

Denise Snelling
Chairman
Palmetto Gun Rights

I won't call you names. Your own posting will do just fine.

Who trains these idiots in Virginia, and in the majority of states where no government mandated training is required (yes this is a serious question)? Or, are all the idiots here in SC?

Are you ok if we set the IQ limit just above yours?

Why are you so concerned about Virginia? It is a once proud state that now glows blue.

What's with the insult?! Can't have a civil disagreement?

I didn't insult you. I asked a couple of reasonable questions, based on your own words, which you haven't answered yet. Specifically, you want to limit people's inalienable rights based on their IQ. I asked you if you would be ok if they set the bar so high that you wouldn't qualify.

Virginia's gun laws are far superior to the ones in SC regardless of your political affiliation. If you don't like Virginia, I'll exclude them from the question. Who trains all the people (some of whom you insult be calling them idiots) in the other states (the majority of the country) where no government mandated training is required to exercise their rights?

Yes, we can have a difference of opinion. Clearly we do. I'll continue to post information that appeals to those that are freedom and liberty minded. Feel free to voice your opinions to the contrary, and I'll continue to ask questions. Fair enough?

Great. While we wait for answers on why we should tolerate infringements on our rights, I hope those freedom and liberty supporters have read the important stuff and put the pressure in Hembree.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back