CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

SC, 2 Robbers Dead After Shooting

Red Hat

Two more robbers bite the dust!

Link Removed

EDIT, Found a better article on the shooting.

Last edited:
good guys 2 - bad guys 0! Another great example of what happens when law abidding citizens have the means to protect themselves!

Why do they have to through this comment into this artical?
"The incident came less than 24 hours after another fatal shooting in Greenville County resulted in two people being killed, one other injured and two men in custody.

Five people have died this month from shootings in Greenville County, compared to just one in 2006."

Lets see the other shooting has 2 men in custody so I'm guessing it was a criminal act were as this shooting was justifiable self defense. I would love to see stat showing justifiable self defense vs criminal homicide.

The Greenville news rag shows where they stand on 2A by their article on the shooting. Notice they never said that no charges or arrests have been made. Just left it open by saying No other details were available early today. Which is BS. They also lumped the druggie gang bangers shootings with a citizen protecting him/herself!

Link Removed

I don't have any sympathy for the robbers. I am glad the good guys are ok and not being charged with anything. It's always nice to see someone be able to protect themselves and not be charged as criminals.

Pro good guy...

Do any of you guys and girls get arguments from family for your stand on the second ammendment? My oldest son says I am always voicing my pro gun stand and using propaganda to justify. I just try to relate the stories that I hear on the forums that I go to regularly.

I guess he won't change his mind till he is affected by something or gets a better education....

A repeated message tends to abide by the law of diminishing returns. If you say it 100 times or 10,000 times, it's about the same.

When I was young, my father used to emphasize independence and being able to do a wide variety of things for oneself. It mostly went in one ear and out the other. It wasn't until I grew up and moved away, and over time, saw people who, incredibly, actually can't do things for themselves (like drive, enroll for college, use a checkbook, learn new software) without someone holding their hand all the way through, that I realized the importance of this. These are normal people, too...not mentally handicapped. I just couldn't fathom that people were really like that, until I started living around them.

He may take for granted the fact that guns have always been around. He might not have to get robbed to learn the importance of owning a gun, but he may take some time to realize that most people are completely unarmed and unable to defend themselves. Once it sinks in, he'll realize you were right all along.

As a former employee of the Greenville News (and glad of it) that doesn't surprise me a bit. They are extremely liberal, and 100 anti-gun. I tried several times to have intelligent conversations with several people there, not just about guns, but other "hot" topics - it is extremely difficult to even get anything that makes sense out of them! I was there for about a year and a half, and am VERY happy to move on. At least I wasn't in the newsroom, or I would have completely lost it!

Email