Save $10 When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too!

Renewed yesterday.
Thanks for the discount!

I used to be a member, then dropped it. I think it is more important than ever now to support the NRA and the Second Amendment. They are doing a better job than the Republicans in defending our rights.

I have sent the signup link to others to help promore both the NRA and this site.

That's why I started my $25 over 40 months for a lifetime membership. Somebody has to be there with all the anti-gun lobbyist and I like their emails about what's going on in different states. As one who may be moving north from Texas to be closer to family, it helps me know what's going on in the few states I could choose.

I support all rights to bare arms. Long time fire arm collector here since i was 10 years old. I just joined the NRA also. When do i get my card?

Like others, as soon as I joined I was flooded by renewal offers (without indicating what the actual expiration date was - that sucks) and all sorts of "buy some of these" emails. Rather a pain in the butt. Rather like joining AAA. However, since I automatically ignored renewal notices, my membership has now expired. Does anyone know if they have a reasonable deal for people too old to rationalize a "lifetime" membership? Like over 70.

Like others, as soon as I joined I was flooded by renewal offers (without indicating what the actual expiration date was - that sucks) and all sorts of "buy some of these" emails. Rather a pain in the butt. Rather like joining AAA. However, since I automatically ignored renewal notices, my membership has now expired. Does anyone know if they have a reasonable deal for people too old to rationalize a "lifetime" membership? Like over 70.

They do. $375 lifetime for anyone over 65.

done, again. I get to support a great site and the NRA! Yeah, the renewal notices can be a bit over the top... but the NRA is sooo hated that I have to support them.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back