Rohrer vs. Corbett on 2A.

Wow. I like the fact that when asked the question Sam actually answered it directly with conviction.
I hope Brown keeps his promises here, that's why we voted for him..

Peace...

Although he is not my representative, I have been keeping up on Sam for about a year now, via his newsletter, and now Facebook. When I first heard that he decided to run for Governor, I was ecstatic. For anyone who lives in PA, (and out-of-staters too, if you feel so inclined) I strongly urge you to watch a few of his other You tube videos if you don't know much about him. He is a rare breed who will not accept special interest campaign money, and adheres to both the PA and the U.S. Constitutions, without exception.

PA primaries are May 18, and even though Sam seems to have a sizable following, he is still the underdog since Corbett is the endorsed candidate and will take any money he can get.

Corbett working with convicted crimminal and Philly Gun Task for gun controll

Thanks for posting this, I am new here and found this site after seeing it linked to my youtube video, here is more on Corbett that I filmed at the Same meeting

YouTube - Is the Philly Gun Task Force a form of gun control?

I was amazed to hear Corbett admit and even brag about working with convicted criminal Fumo in the Philly Gun Task Force. See the following article:
Link Removed

and this:

Link Removed

The most chilling part of this article states:

Police also plan to ask home owners at times for consent to search their homes without a probable-cause warrant, District Attorney Lynne M. Abraham said Monday.

"If we go to a house, we're going to ask the owner of the house if they will consent to a search for illegal weapons," Abraham said at a news conference. "Any gun that we can find that way is one more gun we can get off the street."

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back