Restaraunt Employees Fire Back!

I remember that one but haven't seen the news video. Thanks for posting it! I love the part where the Solicitor stated that as far as the scumbag being shot in the back didn't mean anything to him...they had the right to protect themselves.

Well, Grandma Willa, Just maybe if'n you were a good Grandma, You would have Taught Michael right from wrong, Respect for other people's rights and property and the outcome just may have been different.

I remember that one but haven't seen the news video. Thanks for posting it! I love the part where the Solicitor stated that as far as the scumbag being shot in the back didn't mean anything to him...they had the right to protect themselves.

I agree. The family was saying how they shot hime down in the back like he was a dog. Come to find out he WASNT shot in the back. Either way the guy was in the wrong. Sounds like the kind of restaraunt id like to frequent.

Well, Grandma Willa, Just maybe if'n you were a good Grandma, You would have Taught Michael right from wrong, Respect for other people's rights and property and the outcome just may have been different.
you tell 'em Ricbak!!!:yu:

I remember this. The family claimed the kid was shot in the back when he was not. Also, they talk about how great of a kid he was (and yet he robbed a restaurant) and they showed a picture of him with (I believe) his siblings. I don't remember if he was but the other two in the picture were flashing gang signs.

I received an order from Tactical Defense Solutions and they were kind enough to send a couple of decals - one of which says, "Fight Crime, Shoot Back."

He wants justice for his cousin and best friend? ... Correct me if I'm wrong, but that justice was delivered... that night... at a fraction of an inch... and hundreds of feet per second.

I remember this. The family claimed the kid was shot in the back when he was not. Also, they talk about how great of a kid he was (and yet he robbed a restaurant) and they showed a picture of him with (I believe) his siblings. I don't remember if he was but the other two in the picture were flashing gang signs.

I can see why American society is falling apart. That black kids family are not even looking at the facts. If a kid of mine - and they are old enough - pulled a stunt like that and got blown away, I would be torn apart, but would not blame the owners for defending themselves. I think they smell some money in a civil trial and are just going for the cash, using the kids death as the vehicle. This kind of thinking is what will bring us all down.

Of course they smelled civil lawsuit money! Did you see how big that family was that she had arrayed around her? If they're not maxed out on every social welfare give-away program, then I miss my guess.

Even the youngsters are flashing gang signs.

I'll bet if that lady had been a parent instead of a den mother for gangsters, her kid would be alive!

The prognosis for this family is grim indeed.

Wanna bet the big fat one in the jersey lamenting the loss has a couple of robberies under his belt!

-Doc

They, the Homeys, made a conscience decision to rob a place. The employees met and exceeded that force with greater force and fire power. The D.A. believes the same and called it a legal shooting.
I believe one of Darwin's Theories , that a gene pool of lower intelligence will be purged by higher intelligence event has just taken place. Glad all at the place of business are safe. It's too bad they'll have to live with such a violent memory for the rest of their lives. BUT.........sooner to be alive with a bad memory then to be just a memory!!!

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

After watching the video I just had to throw out all my guns.:to_pick_ones_nose: I wouldn't want to hurt an innocent Gang member who wanted to rob me at gunpoint.:wacko: Better they should take everything I have, beat or kill me then to have to shoot someone in self defense.:sarcastic: Oh those poor inner city kids with guns and drugs.:laugh: They're just misunderstood and need a hug.:hang3: I was especially moved by the cousin who lost his best friend:cray:
Where do I sign up to be an Obama follower, cause this is just what he is doing on a massive scale. Give me your guns, your money, and your obedience. I will lead you to the promise land.(Which I believe is Detroit):biggrin:

Of course they smelled civil lawsuit money! Did you see how big that family was that she had arrayed around her? If they're not maxed out on every social welfare give-away program, then I miss my guess.

Ditto.

Even the youngsters are flashing gang signs.

I'll bet if that lady had been a parent instead of a den mother for gangsters, her kid would be alive!

The prognosis for this family is grim indeed.

Wanna bet the big fat one in the jersey lamenting the loss has a couple of robberies under his belt!

-Doc

That is the very thing that gets my goat the most. The friggin' media trys to play it all off like that dude is some kind of upstanding citizen or something. What the hell! I agree with you Doc.

That is the very thing that gets my goat the most. The friggin' media trys to play it all off like that dude is some kind of upstanding citizen or something. What the hell! I agree with you Doc.

Good citizens wouldnt be doing things like this!

After watching the video I just had to throw out all my guns.:to_pick_ones_nose: I wouldn't want to hurt an innocent Gang member who wanted to rob me at gunpoint.:wacko: Better they should take everything I have, beat or kill me then to have to shoot someone in self defense.:sarcastic: Oh those poor inner city kids with guns and drugs.:laugh: They're just misunderstood and need a hug.:hang3: I was especially moved by the cousin who lost his best friend:cray:
Where do I sign up to be an Obama follower, cause this is just what he is doing on a massive scale. Give me your guns, your money, and your obedience. I will lead you to the promise land.(Which I believe is Detroit):biggrin:

Amen.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back