Registration

maybe i have some maybe i dont try and take them and find out! my permit is the 2nd admendment

Mine all went down during the boating accident :).

Funny, I have that same leaky boat. Better yet--"I was about to fill out the form listing my firearms and discovered that someone stole them. Maybe the cleaning woman, maybe the carpet installer, maybe the painter--wish I knew. It's a good thing I decided to look now that I had to list them all--boy am I upset"

My condolences to all of you that have lost your firearm"s in a fire. You must have been devastated.

To those of you that had them stolen, they were probably turned in to the guberment in one of those "no questions axed - guns for crack money" programs.
Anyway, I feel your pain as one day I came home from vacation and POOF all of mine were gone. Gee I feel so liberal now.

Mine all got blowed away this past Spring in the tornado that ripped through the area where I live....but the house didn't recieve any damage. Tornados are funny that way about what they blow away and/or damage and what they don't!
And NO I will not register my guns - I did this when I bought them. I will only buy a firearm through a licensed FFL dealer, so they already got all the information about me that they is a gonna' get!
Link Removed

From what I've read that's how they did it in England, passed a bill that seemed innocent enough, "we just want to know how many guns are out there" that led to a nationwide gun ban.

One day they may pass something that requires registration on your taxes or such. Tax the crap out of ammo and make it too expensive for anyone but the elite to do.

Saying you sold them or lost them wouldn't be good enough they would make you prove who you sold it to and if you couldn't face a penalty.

I hope this assault ban doesn't pass. I hope the republican controlled hose will hold it off

What if they passed national legislation which required you to fill out a form listing all the firearms you owned and you had to submit that to a police agency.
Exactly the same thing as if they told everyone they had to convert to the Church of Scientology and tithe 10% of their income.

People would tell them to (as was the popular expression in NYC around twenty years ago) "face north".

Passing a law isn't the same thing as enforcing it.

Trying to enforce it isn't the same thing as surviving the attempt.

But in any case, such a law has about the same chance of passage as a lucid thought has of arising in Joe Biden's "mind".

It's better to concern oneself with things with some likelihood of happening.

Might remind everyone, the British were sent to seize, shot, powder and arms, did not work out to well for them.

It must have been an act of God. Strangest thing ever seen. I had every single one of my guns out back , just finished cleaning every one of then when all of a sudden and out of the blue, a massive lightening bolt hit and vaporized them all. The only thing left is parts and odd ball pieces. Oh well! Nothing left to register.

It must have been an act of God. Strangest thing ever seen. I had every single one of my guns out back , just finished cleaning every one of then when all of a sudden and out of the blue, a massive lightening bolt hit and vaporized them all. The only thing left is parts and odd ball pieces. Oh well! Nothing left to register.

You too! Mine was in a boat, that was struck by lightening. Burned to the water line, then was swamped by a rogue wave, that spread the burning debris over miles of the lake's surface. I was heart broken, but I believe it was an act of God. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.:fie::cray:

What everyone would like to say.
Link Removed

To this person. A braying jack@ss!
Link Removed

Merry Christmas y'all!:dance3:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon