Registration

Charles

What if they passed national legislation which required you to fill out a form listing all the firearms you owned and you had to submit that to a police agency. A background check would be required. If you pass the check you can keep the weapons and use them in the manner you are using them now. Any weapon that you possess that is not declared to the authorities would make you subject to severe monetary if not criminal penalties. In other words, an undeclared weapon if found in your possession could cost you alot of money, the confiscation of all your guns and maybe jail time. The question-- would you comply with the law?

Legislation like that would serve only one purpose. To turn millions of otherwise honest law abiding citizens into criminals that willingly did not comply with the law. Besides, how would the law know that you are being honest?

What if they passed national legislation which required you to fill out a form listing all the firearms you owned and you had to submit that to a police agency. A background check would be required. If you pass the check you can keep the weapons and use them in the manner you are using them now. Any weapon that you possess that is not declared to the authorities would make you subject to severe monetary if not criminal penalties. In other words, an undeclared weapon if found in your possession could cost you alot of money, the confiscation of all your guns and maybe jail time. The question-- would you comply with the law?

Do not fall into the trap of thinking that this is a reasonable alternative.
They are going to threaten bans and confiscation knowing they can not constitutionally do it.
They will appear to settle and give in in return for license your guns and you can keep them.

The purpose of Fast and Furious was to create a crisis that demanded 100% gun registration.
They are desperate for it and that it the end game.

Once you have a license for all of your guns, they have control and your rights to keep and bear have been infringed.

"Shall not be infringed". I swore to uphold the constitution of the United States of America. I did not swear to uphold the facist agenda of George Soros and his paid minions that are feeding from the public trough in DC.

DO NOT COMPLY.... PERIOD.... The feds can't even enforce the drug laws. They even have an agency dedicated to enforce those laws yet people and states have snubbed their nose at them and continue sell illegal drugs. The federal government or even state governments do not have the resourses to combat the level of mass disobedience that would occur if we as gun owners refused to comply. The can't arrest all of us. Just imagine if 100 million gun owners did not comply and were arrested what the fiscal damage that would be caused with those folks not working. Yet alone the backlog in the courts. The some of the whackos in government can dream about it but logistically it would be impossible. What are they going to do? Call out the armed forces openly violating the Constitution? I don't think so.....

I think they could argue that they would not be infringing on your 'right to bear'. Keep your guns as long as they are registered. To those who 'lost' their weapons I would say it sounds good and maybe keep an AR in the closet but if you get caught with that weapon during a traffic stop, or at the range during a
'range check' ( a new phenomenon) you'd be in deep sh-t. I'm thinking this is the way they are going to come at gun owners. No out right confiscation but background checks ( with possible fingerprinting) and every weapon in a police data base.

They could argue whatever they want. There are plenty of Contitutional lawyers to argue the cases in our favor. They could try this tact but how many of us would just roll over like obiediant dogs? Not many I'm sure and those who do deserve their fate....

Just how many times do I have to be finger printed and have a background check? Happens when you get your CC permit. Background check when you buy a new gun.
How many times is enough? There's more of us than them. The protests would be tremendous. Y'all thought the "Occupy" was big? Can you imagine what the Gun Protest in DC would look like?:yes4:

It would make the Occupy protests look like a kindergarten field trip. Gun owners come from all walks of life and all levels of the financial spectrum. We are a very strong force if we stand together as one. We could reek havoc on those who would infinge upon our rights through our legal recourses and financial strength.
Plus if we drag it out long enough the press will lose their interest as the next shiny bauble will come along.. Maybe when Syria uses chemical weapons on its own people????

I forgot to mention ICE/INS which can't handle the few millions of illegals that cross our borders every year.....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back