Radio Shack

Caribou

I picked up a magazine that had been left on an airplane by a previous passenger. I turned out to be one anti-gun article after another. I looked through the magazine for companies that I did business at. I have not done any business with Radio Shack since. I vote with my dollars.

Well I won't do business at Radio Shack anymore either. Thanks for the heads up and what magazine/s were the articles in? That way, I won't buy them either.

Thanks for the headups on Radio Shack. I too don't go there either but hubby does every now and then when he need something he can't find anywhere else.

I open carry at Radio Shack quite often, never even a whisper of complaint from them.....

BTW, Radio shack does not have its own Magazine..... Just because a company advertises in a Magazine that has an article you dont like, it doesnt mean they wrote it or endorse that philosophy.

My goodness..... let's boycott everyone because they might have one day awhile back looked like they might have done something that we thought was kinda wrong......

Grow up

My goodness..... let's boycott everyone because they might have one day awhile back looked like they might have done something that we thought was kinda wrong......

Grow up

I am sure you are right...I know I am not as experienced as a lot of you are and I admit, I need to grow up too. I have been 5' tall for a long time than I can remember and still 5' tall right now.:wacko::biggrin: J/k...I know what you mean...seriously!

I CCW in Radio Shack all the time. They are one of the places that did NOT put up a "No CCW" sign when the law first came into effect. They will continue to get my money.

Thanks for the Info,I will no longer Shop at Radio Shack.I do use Best Buy allot, and never had any problems CCWing.

I am sure you are right...I know I am not as experienced as a lot of you are and I admit, I need to grow up too. I have been 5' tall for a long time than I can remember and still 5' tall right now.:wacko::biggrin: J/k...I know what you mean...seriously!

Hey gal, my wife is 4' 11 1/2". Nothing wrong with little women. I am 6'3" and she looks like a little girl beside me and I love her to death. Been with her for 54 years and she just would not grow any taller.:biggrin:

I dont shop there cuz Ive never been to one that didnt suck. Im no tech guy but they never seem to know what they're talking about.

I've shopped in Radio Shack several times, in a couple of different locations. There have never been any "no guns" signs and I've open carried every time with no issues about my gun. I'll continue to shop there, I don't see anything to indicate they are anti-gun.

Hey gal, my wife is 4' 11 1/2". Nothing wrong with little women. I am 6'3" and she looks like a little girl beside me and I love her to death. Been with her for 54 years and she just would not grow any taller.:biggrin:

Maybe you need to start feeding her better. :biggrin:

That only makes them grow in the horizontal direction, not in the vertical.... :fie:

Ouch! it is all about height and size now, is it? Small but terrible...:biggrin: Here's one...hubby and I looked like Mutt and Jeff beside one another. Crikey! there goes this topic....:sarcastic:

I dont shop there cuz Ive never been to one that didnt suck. Im no tech guy but they never seem to know what they're talking about.

I'm an ex-employee (worked at one for a few months back years ago in between other more technical jobs):

The Shack positions themselves as being someplace that can help you, but *most* of the employees at the stores are kids that have to be trained to run a cash register (nevermind knowing anything technical). There's a few technical people scattered about RS stores that do it because they love it. They lost a LOT of technical minded people when they started pulling out all the electronics/radios and turning into a phone/toy store. The electronics and radios have come back, but the people haven't...

The Shack's a fine place to drop in and pickup a few "need it now" parts if you're electronics geek (like me) since I know exactly what I'm looking for. Never seen a gun-buster sign on one before. The OP didn't provide enough info to give me a reason to even begin to think about boycotting RS.

WHAT WAS THE MAGAZINE??? For cryin out loud! I have to mirror the sentiments already posted. Just because they run an ad doesn't mean they endorse the views of the publication. They want to bring everyone in to spend money!

I doubt running an add in a magazine is how I will determine where I spend my money. I'll base my decisions on what actually happens and what the policies are. I have yet to go into any store concealed and be asked to leave. I have had a manager ask what I had hid under my shirt. I just told him I was legally carrying a concealed firearm and we both went on our way. I honestly don't even recall the establishment.

Point is, if you are looking for things to make you angry, you'll find them.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back