Psycho cop plays with tied up dog then kills it for no reason

longslide10

Are cops losing their minds or are they hired this way. Maybe this is some directive from DHS to piss us all off. Maybe these douchebag cops should be hunted down like the vermin they are and shown some backwoods justice.

Link Removed

Here is another... Link Removed There is a lot of additional info and video on this one (look up Rains Co TX Deputy Jerrod Dooley) and the deputy was fired. However, the Sheriff said that "the safety of Dooley and his department prompted Dooley's release" not that Dooley did wrong. And Dooley's breakdown video (Link Removed) vying for public sympathy with his toady ex-cop attorney ("he was justified in his actions"). How long will it be before Jerrod Dooley has a gun and a badge from another department elsewhere?

YES, to both in Longslide10's first sentence above. They're insane with power and they are hired guns.

Corrupt, mentally challenged, whatever the reason, it's sad they take it out on innocent animals. But it's probably a little easier and less paperwork to shoot a pet instead of its owner. And he still gets the thrill of killing something.

what the HELL is going on with "LAW" enforcement , all these a$$ holes should be where they belong in J A I L or a MENTAL INSTITUTION MAYBE BOTH ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Or in the same predicament as the humans or pets they have shot.

After thinking about this , I came up with a BETTER IDEA in a locked cage put the A$$ hole so called cop covered with juice from meat and a pack of wild wolfs THAN LET NATURE TAKE IT COURSE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

If these psycho bastards took a dirt nap right now I wouldn't miss a beat. I have more love for dogs than people.

With most police looking as if the just walked off the set of a Rambo movie in their tactical gear, agencies ordering billions of rounds, reports of those who say they will not fire on civilians be dismissed ....... what is to be expected? Not all cops are bad but the trend does seem to be moving towards something like a warlord territory type of attitude. Since they say serial killers generally start by torturing animals maybe they should just lock this guy up now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If the police shoot your dog they tell you to buy a new dog, if you shoot a police dog it's "murder".

What a shame, and it was a working dog at that. I know that LEOs get good training covering a myriad of areas, but apparently, in some parts of the country, they don't demonstrate professionalism whatsoever, e.g,. the deputy acting like a 12-year old kid for the camera - are you kidding me! And, when the Sheriff spoke he came across as more concerned with all the bad email hitting his desk - no contriteness or concern for the farmer who lost a hired hand and a best friend.

Here is another... Link Removed There is a lot of additional info and video on this one (look up Rains Co TX Deputy Jerrod Dooley) and the deputy was fired. However, the Sheriff said that "the safety of Dooley and his department prompted Dooley's release" not that Dooley did wrong. And Dooley's breakdown video (Link Removed) vying for public sympathy with his toady ex-cop attorney ("he was justified in his actions"). How long will it be before Jerrod Dooley has a gun and a badge from another department elsewhere?

YES, to both in Longslide10's first sentence above. They're insane with power and they are hired guns.

If the police shoot your dog they tell you to buy a new dog, if you shoot a police dog it's "murder".

That doesn't make any sense... I generally want to give officers the benefit of the doubt as I have friends and family that serve as LEOs... but it would be so much easier if they were in fact held to the same standard as everyone else.

No wonder more and more people hate and fear the police. The good, honest, hardworking cops (the vast majority IMO) get painted with the same brush as these cowardly cretins. Anyone hiding behind a badge doing cowardly things like this ought to be taken out to an alley and have the crap beat out of him. To me cowardly bullies are just a couple of rungs up the ladder from child molesters.

I agree with you. My problem with the ones who possibly are good cops are that they close ranks and protect a$$h@!*s like this one!!

No wonder more and more people hate and fear the police. The good, honest, hardworking cops (the vast majority IMO) get painted with the same brush as these cowardly cretins. Anyone hiding behind a badge doing cowardly things like this ought to be taken out to an alley and have the crap beat out of him. To me cowardly bullies are just a couple of rungs up the ladder from child molesters.

I hate no man, but you're absolutely right that I fear and am distrustful of cops. It boils down to an unsolvable equation, sort of like counting cards (watch the movie "21" if you're unfamiliar with the process) in Black Jack -- certain cards get a "+" integer, and others get a "-" integer. Let's say Good Cop = +9 (or 90% of the cop population if you prefer) and Bad Cop = -1 (or 10%). With cards you know as soon as you see it how to count each individual card. With cops, you don't know until the contact is over whether you just had a +9 encounter or -1. And also like cards, the deck is shuffled, so there's no predictable odds of the sequence the cops will come at you in. So the unsolvable equation goes like this:

1 +9 + 1 -1 = You just never know.

So the only prudent thing to do is to suspect every single cop you encounter of being a -1 until they've left your driver's side window, or your home, or let you go on your way after a stop on foot, and none of your rights were violated, no one was hurt, your pets are still OK etc. etc. etc. Only afterwards would I ever think of any cop as a +9, and if I saw the same cop again and recognized them, the whole process would start over again from scratch, because remember, the answer is, "You just never know."

Blues

So the only prudent thing to do is to suspect every single cop you encounter of being a -1 until they've left your driver's side window, or your home, or let you go on your way after a stop on foot, and none of your rights were violated, no one was hurt, your pets are still OK etc. etc. etc. Only afterwards would I ever think of any cop as a +9, and if I saw the same cop again and recognized them, the whole process would start over again from scratch, because remember, the answer is, "You just never know."
A cop I don't know PERSONALLY is just a stranger with a gun, possessed of unknown motivations.

I don't trust strangers. There's no reason why I should.

The ONLY "benefit" to me trusting a strange cop is that HE will like it. That's no benefit at all.

I treat cops the way I treat hitchhikers.

Most hitchhikers [probably] aren't serial killers.

Some are.

I don't pick up hitchhikers.

Most cops [probably] aren't violent, racist sociopaths.

Some are.

I don't render them extra-legal "courtesies" or compromise my rights and safety to cater to their whims.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back