Pro National Pizza place

nodaywithout

I saw Pizza hut is anti gun does anyone else know of some nationally available pizza chains that are pro gun?

Thank God I make my own pizza...never really like pepperoni in mine. Sorry, I cannot answer your question. I am glad you brought it up though because our young son is coming home this weekend and stay with us for 2-3 weeks??? He loves going to Pizza Hut.

I saw Pizza hut is anti gun does anyone else know of some nationally available pizza chains that are pro gun?

I have OCd at Papa Johns before and they have not seemed to care. Mind you, this was at only one location near my house and it may have just been the individual people working then

Pizza Hut, Taco Bell & KFC are all owned by the same people. These are the same people who are lobbying to make food stamps usable at restaurants.

Pizza Hut, Taco Bell & KFC are all owned by the same people. These are the same people who are lobbying to make food stamps usable at restaurants.

So what you're telling me is that the Kentaco Hut doesnt recognize my 2A rights, and wants to allow more leaches on society to eat there...well there goes my plans for a romantic evening with the misses! ...::scarcastic::

Link RemovedYes Pizza hut, Taco Bell & KFC are all owned by Yum brands & Yum brands is gasp! owned by PepsiCo which also owns Lays potato chips & Doritos and a lot of other products that I'm sure most of us use. I'll bet you couldn't carry a loaded firearm into Remington or Smith & Wesson's corporate headquarters does that make them anti gun? Politicians & people are anti gun. A business is usually just trying to pay lipservice to keeping their employees safe even though a no gun policy will never work at keeping bad people from going in and doing bad things. :cool:

Link RemovedYes Pizza hut, Taco Bell & KFC are all owned by Yum brands & Yum brands is gasp! owned by PepsiCo which also owns Lays potato chips & Doritos and a lot of other products that I'm sure most of us use. I'll bet you couldn't carry a loaded firearm into Remington or Smith & Wesson's corporate headquarters does that make them anti gun? Politicians & people are anti gun. A business is usually just trying to pay lipservice to keeping their employees safe even though a no gun policy will never work at keeping bad people from going in and doing bad things. :cool:

No but you can handle a gun and shoot one at the S&W factory in MA I've done it.
The major corporations are anti gun due to the liability of it. They don't care about employee safety. They have some liberal know it all A-hole telling them that if a customer or employee starts popping off rounds they're liable, because we all know how nutty those legal CCers or OCers are! :: scarcastic:: At least as S&W and Remington they have armed guards. Haven't seen one of those at a Kentaco Hut.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back