Plea for assistance & information

There is concealed and then there is deep concealed.

Originally Posted by S&WM&P40
Alice Roesch-Knapp came upon a group of empty-holster protesters Wednesday afternoon and said she opposes guns on campus.

"I guess I have a problem with weapons anywhere," said the UW sophomore. "If people didn't have access to weapons, they would maybe have to think rationally about their actions."

And as for those who want to come to school with a handgun tucked inside their jacket, "who knows why they would feel that kind of fear on campus," she said.

Originally Posted by S&WM&P40
Alice Roesch-Knapp came upon a group of empty-holster protesters Wednesday afternoon and said she opposes guns on campus.

"I guess I have a problem with weapons anywhere," said the UW sophomore. "If people didn't have access to weapons, they would maybe have to think rationally about their actions."

And as for those who want to come to school with a handgun tucked inside their jacket, "who knows why they would feel that kind of fear on campus," she said.:wacko:

I guess this person has not watched or listened to the news the last 15 years.

I did read that article in the paper not too long ago. Did anyone catch any contact information for Brian Yip? It says he is the president of the UW chapter of Students for Concealed Carry, but I haven't been able to find any contact info for him. This is a group that I definetely want to be involved in - I just don't know how to find them. Remarkably, the UW doesn't really advertise groups like this during campus orientation...

I would submit all the info you gave us and past history. If some have been given the right to carry on campus so should you. They might have to,or worry about litigation after something happens to you.:fie:

The problem is that I have only heard rumors about people being allowed to carry. I'm looking for a specific instance - names, dates, anything, so I have little to follow up on besides rumors. I'm looking for anyone who has heard of this happening at their school or knows anyone who has been given this exception.

I did read that article in the paper not too long ago. Did anyone catch any contact information for Brian Yip? It says he is the president of the UW chapter of Students for Concealed Carry, but I haven't been able to find any contact info for him. This is a group that I definetely want to be involved in - I just don't know how to find them. Remarkably, the UW doesn't really advertise groups like this during campus orientation...

The hell you say?

Call and make your appeal to the head LEO on campus he may be thankfull to have you there.If not you took the right road.:meeting:

Call and make your appeal to the head LEO on campus he may be thankfull to have you there.If not you took the right road.:meeting:

I'm not very optimistic about that one. Because college campuses are considered "sensitive" by most people, it is almost a given by most that guns aren't allowed there. Don't be surprised or shocked at all if your request is denied.

A google search for Link Removed gave me this [email protected] hope that helps. Keep us posted

Here is a list for every leader in your state at just about all the colleges.

Washington
Washington State University Vancouver - Kristin Guttormsen ([email protected])
Green river community College - Dylan Burns ([email protected])
ITT-Technical Institute - Fred Sittmann ([email protected])
Gonzaga University - Tyler Spilker ([email protected])
University of Washington - Brian Yip - ([email protected])
Columbia Basin College - Greg Pruett ([email protected])
Seattle Pacific University - Ethan Bratt ([email protected])
Central Washington University - Andrew Mars ([email protected])
Highline Community College - Roy Martin ([email protected])
Washington State University - Chris Cherry ([email protected])
University of Washington, Tacoma - Eric Sweeten ([email protected])

And here is a list of every leader on every campus in the USA that has one.

Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back