Picked up my Eclipse Pro II today

Confess

100_0775.jpg

I'm very happy with it. Going to go shooting tomorrow and also going to change out the grips on this one.

wow lucky you! Enjoy it! Those grips look good! Maybe you are looking for more function?

Very Nice! I added my 2nd Kimber, a CDP Ultra II, to the fleet on Christmas Eve and couldn't be happier with its' performance.

wow lucky you! Enjoy it! Those grips look good! Maybe you are looking for more function?

Nah, I'm looking for a little more flash. Gonna go with the cheesy hardwood with etched flames. Just cause.

I dunno though. I'm really liking the original grips though. They are a nice fit for my big hands and they have a very grippy checkering.

It shoot like a dream. Trigger pull is smooth like glass and it seems like it always puts the round where I want it even if I'm not quite perfect myself. Flawless.

Didn't have any of the FTF, or FTE issues I had with my Crimson Carry in the first hundred rounds. I think I got lucky and wound up with a keeper. :biggrin:

Nah, I'm looking for a little more flash. Gonna go with the cheesy hardwood with etched flames. Just cause.

I dunno though. I'm really liking the original grips though. They are a nice fit for my big hands and they have a very grippy checkering.

It shoot like a dream. Trigger pull is smooth like glass and it seems like it always puts the round where I want it even if I'm not quite perfect myself. Flawless.

Didn't have any of the FTF, or FTE issues I had with my Crimson Carry in the first hundred rounds. I think I got lucky and wound up with a keeper. :biggrin:

Should I hate you now or hate you later.... *DROOOOL* :p

I went to GetGrips for alumna grips with a Paladin chesspiece etched on. I got nothing but compliments especially fron the guy who stole it from me.

Good luck with yours. Mine was very accurate and reliable AFTER some work to shoot JHP. Actually a lot of work to shoot JHP.

I did change the grips. I hated them after putting a hundred rounds through it. I went back to the factory grips. Much better. ;)

I can't believe how much I like shooting this gun. It is pure pleasure. I let one of my best friend's little sister take the virgin shot though. She shot it once and then she was done. 5'5" #95. She likes the mkII more.

@ SCfromNY I haven't had a single issue with it yet, It has eaten up everything I put through it. I had noticed before with my Crimson Carry that they don't like JHP when you load the mag with 8 rds though so I stopped doing that. Maybe that's why I haven't had any misfeeds or FTE's.

@brickler Hate me later. I'm having too much fun now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back