Petition to deport Piers Morgan

Someone needs to start a petition to deport Christina Amanpour or I'mawhore or something like that what ever her name is Iranian/British pile of crap. She's just like Piers always telling Americans what we should believe and what we should do.

if you're on this forum they already have all the info on you, so signing the petition wont make a hill of beans difference

I have been on the government grid for years.... Don't really care if they know who I am because it is a little late for me now. If you have a CCW you are on the grid. Use a computer? You're on the grid and don't think they can't recover what you've been looking at on your computer... You do have neighbors or children??? Both have been recruited to spy or rat out others. They will eventually know who you are..... Stand up and fight for what you believe in.... Politicians are but setting suns. They rise but eventually fall and fade away....

I really don't think either of you have a clue what I was saying. I am most likely alone on this board as one with undeniable proof that I am being watched by my own government. Click on this link to a report from The Anti-Defamation League entitled, Link Removedand search on my user name, "BluesStringer." Or just scroll to the bottom of Page 17 and read what they quoted by me from another Patriot forum from sometime in '09. For the record, the words they attribute to me are words I did type, but they are cited out of order and made to look like I was saying something I never said or implied. That's fine, I know how these jackals work. But that's not the point I was trying to make.

What the ADL did in that report is cut and paste snippets of conversations from several different forums with the clear agenda of making every word or phrase they included in that report look like the rantings of racist hate-mongers, secessionists, and anti-government loons bent on the violent overthrow of the first black President of the United States. To be feared by the likes of the leftist, nay, Marxist nutbags of the ADL is a distinction I wear as a badge of honor. If that is all it was, just a private organization using public forums' banter to further their agenda, I'd have no problem with it. I'm doing the same to them right here, right now after all. That wasn't the extent of it though.

The ADL report in which I was quoted was one of about a dozen "reports" they compiled between '08 and '11. Some had to do with "anti-government" militias, some with white power organizations, alleged YouTube "hate-mongers" and on and on. In April of '09, the DHS came out with their own report on right-wing "extremism," entitled, "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment." It took several investigations and FOIA requests, but in August of '09 it became public knowledge that one of the sources for that truly fascist piece of DHS dung was the ADL, along with the Southern Poverty Law Center, The New York Times, The LA Times, and a gaggle of other far-left media sources, individuals and organizations. The government didn't compile any of their own data on which they implied that approximately 50% of Americans (those self-identifying as "conservative") were dangerous to the nation. It's a pure propaganda piece, nothing less, nothing more.

The government in place right now doesn't collect information just to glance at it and then shrug their shoulders and ignore it. They want to use it in some nefarious, and I would contend, illegal way. That was the point of my previous post. I am not scared to "stand up and fight for what" I believe in by speaking my mind, but I'll do it here and at that other forum where they got my quotes from so that I can prove that they butchered all the meaning my words had right out of them by cutting and pasting phrases from one paragraph and placing them in front of or behind words from another paragraph to make it seem like I was saying things I wasn't. In short, they will have to lie and cheat to make my words appear seditious, because I will not give them anything voluntarily, not my IP address, not my real name, not my address, not even my zip code. Yeah, they can get most or all of that without breaking a sweat, but without a warrant, they will be breaking the law.

All I'm suggesting is pick your battles wisely. If you consider signing a petition about deporting Piers freakin' Morgan an in-your-face way to "stand up and fight" against your government, I'm sorry, you're not picking your battles wisely at all. All you're doing is giving them information that they are not entitled to without first giving you due process of law. Information-gathering on private citizens is the #1 prerequisite to the satanic onset of Marxism/Maoism/Leninist/despotism, and every leftist organization on the web, from the ADL to the SPLC to the ACLU to even leftist corporate interests like AT&T, Verizon and on and on and on, are busy serving this despotic regime's agenda with illegally-obtained information on a minute-by-minute basis. You can play chicken with 'em, or STFU and make real plans to "stand up and fight for what you believe in" in your communities and circle of friends. I strongly suggest the latter is all I'm saying.

Blues

If memory serves, I believe the buffoon is Irish, and he admitted such on an episode of American Idol when Sharon Osbourne called him the equivalent of a British Twit.

You know that piece of shi+ waas darn near deported from his own beloved UK. Seems he got canned from his position as editor at the Daily Mirror and seemingly had to flee to here. No one would hire him after this fiasco.

BBC NEWS | UK | Politics | Editor sacked over 'hoax' photos

Now see, that is a great find, Walt! From 2004 no less. You're a tenacious little investigator, aren't you? LOL Really though, this link should be sent to La Pierre, Pratt, Nugent, Gotlieb, and any other gun rights advocates that sully their good names by appearing on that buffoon's show. Let them turn the tables on the little weasel on live TV. It'll be a helluva lot more meaningful towards discrediting him than that insipid petition. I'll bet all ten people watching the show would turn him off....for at least the rest of the night! LOL

Blues

Great find.....I posted it on NRA Facebook page and my Facebook page....

Thanks!

I've sent it out on twitter. I have a lot of active and returned soldiers on my TL
Don't forget get what he said to the press after the Sandy Hook Shooting!!
Link Removed

This guy is a menace to society!

Assuming he's here legally, and he's not breaking any laws, leave him alone. Let him do all the anti-gun propaganda he wants.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Send that would-be-speaking-German a-hole packing!! I don't care where he goes... I just want him out of my country! Go make a living somewhere else!

I'm done w/foreigners coming to my country to make a living and then demanding we change the uS Constitution in order to satisfy their world view.

Don't like America... then get the hell out!

Whether he's an American citizen or not, calling for him to be deported simply for saying things we don't like or agree with is crazy!

He is a foreign national using his position at a major news network to spread misiformation trying to influence our politics in regards to the US Constitution and the Bill of rights. It's not what he is saying it is what he is trying to do....

You are absolutely right! You should stay out of politics in countries other than your own. In most other countries, that can get you killed. If he doesn't like the way we do things here, he should take his happy ass back to England, where he belongs.:angry:

Send that would-be-speaking-German a-hole packing!! I don't care where he goes... I just want him out of my country! Go make a living somewhere else!

I'm done w/foreigners coming to my country to make a living and then demanding we change the uS Constitution in order to satisfy their world view.

Don't like America... then get the hell out!

Extremely well said. i agree 100%:butcher:BTW-Petition up to 78,000 now

Extremely well said. i agree 100%:butcher:BTW-Petition up to 78,000 now

I'm going to push the petition on every social networking site I use as well as in person when I'm out and about. For some reason people always talk to me. Time to put it to use again.

It seems that there is a petition in Great Britain seeking to get enough signatures to keep him here. They don't want him back!

by Warner Todd Huston

Piers Morgan has done it again, this time saying that both the Bible and the U.S. Constitution are "inherently flawed" and need new "amendments."

During Morgan's Monday, December 24 broadcast of his cable spectacle, CNN's British import once again attacked America's most deeply held principles by slaming both the Constitution and the Bible.

Morgan was interviewing Saddleback Church Pastor Rick Warren when he essentially went for the throat.

"Both the Bible and the Constitution were well intentioned, but they are basically, inherently flawed. Hence, the need to amend it. My point to you about gay rights, for example, it’s time for an amendment to the bible," the CNN host said.

Naturally, Pastor Warren told the cable talker that at least he didn't believe the Bible was flawed.

But Morgan thought it was all pretty funny. "You should compile a new bible," Morgan guffawed.

As he always does, Morgan hid behind a faux fealty to civility telling the good pastor that it was necessary to remain "civil" in order to have a constructive discussion. Even as he attacks everyone else's beliefs he pretends he's being civil about it.

Take his gun "townhall," for instance. His "civility" included calling guests liars, screaming over them, and preventing them from answering his questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back