~Perverted Professor Requires Students to Masturbate? WTF?~

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
A college instructor at Western Nevada College is accused of requiring students to masturbate and publicly reveal personal sex-fantasies in order to pass a “human sexuality” class, according to a federal complaint filed in U.S. District Court last month.
Tom Kubistant, the instructor, allegedly forced freshman and late-high school students to “openly discuss their orgasms” and masturbate, according to the federal complaint, filed by former Western Nevada College student and aspiring social worker Karen Royce.

Western Nevada College Instructor Tom Kubistant Allegedly Required Students to Masturbate, Reveal Sex Fantasies to Pass Karen Royce | Video | TheBlaze.com

Fire this freak NOW! :butcher:

smmfh
''
, “I think he needs to be terminated. He has crossed so many ethical, legal and moral boundaries… My mind immediately went to the question is he grooming these young 17-, 18-, 19-year-olds so he can have further contact with them outside the school environment? His behavior borders on perversion.”

you think???????????????? smmfh dayum just dayum i don't see why anyone needs to even take such a class 'human sexuality' ffs go to a library and read and trust your own feelings talk to friends parents partners but a class is just ridiculous imo especially his class!!!!!!!!

Um, sounds like if u sign up for a class like this than u shouldnt care. Why the profs fault. Manufactured outrage. Slow news day.

The more I think about this, what is the big deal? We are animals. We have instincts, wants, and needs. Be comfortable and open with it. It's fasinating stuff. Why the "pervert" label?

The more I think about this, what is the big deal? We are animals. We have instincts, wants, and needs. Be comfortable and open with it. It's fasinating stuff. Why the "pervert" label?

Sure....rape is the end result of instincts, wants and needs. Why not encourage that?

It's one thing to be comfortable with your sexuality and open enough to discuss it among trusted friends and medical professionals, but a college professor using his power and authority to make the act and the discussion mandatory for passing a class is PERVERTED. Let's not forget that its probably real close to felony abuse of power in most states as well.

So the more I think about it, the more I think it is a big deal and requires a second look by those who don't feel that way.

Yeah sure...:rolleyes:

While you are at it (being comfortable with peoples 'animalistic' wants and needs and stuff) then why don't you also just let the neighborhood pedophiles have at your kid/s and just be 'comfortable & open' about it? Hell why not?

Maybe it would be 'fascinating stuff' for someone in your family to experience this sort of abuse.

You Friggin Idiot!

~SMMFH~

!!Troll Alert!!

It sounds like Hustler turned down his letters to the editor and he's in search of new material. The spelling is different, but it sounds like Sandusky to me. A child molesting pervert is a child molesting pervert, no matter what the approach used. But especially reprehensible coming from a teacher. And controlling our instincts wants and needs is what separates us from the lower animals Otis.

Dudes...while this was clearly a stupid idea - I do not tell the students in my Drugs and Behavior class to go get drunk - let's not leap to equate rape and masturbation, or all of us are in trouble!

our sexual needs and wants should be granted so long you have willing and mature partners ....so long they not imposing dishonestly manipulating or using their authority over anyone to go against their will or better judgment or bribing or threatening to destroy their grade point average if they don't comply with such unnecessary assignments....... using or abusing others like that so called professors perversions
nothing wrong with wanting to have sex but manipulating students for your own perverted pleasure is not right in the head the man should go to prison a bit with the meanest bunch of thugs who get off on forcing themselves on inmates like him heheh might straighten his will to use sex as a weapon against others perhaps give him taste own medicine????? ..hell i don't even think animals treat other animals or sex partners that disrespectfully cept for some spider who eats it's mate after wards lolz but then again i'm not a spider so i don't know why that is their common practice
still smmfh over that story outlaw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back