Permanent Assualt Weapons Ban Signed Into Law By Mitt Romney

TangoDown

Well, it seems that the liberalism of Old Teddy Kennedy is alive and well in Massachusetts in the form of Republican Governor Mitt Romney! For anyone that might not have read or heard yet, Governor Mitt Romney has signed in law a Permanent Assualt Weapons Ban in Massachusetts! According to the article, this will "effectively" end the ownership of "assault Weapons" in Massachusetts and "supposedly" make the state safer. *LMBO* Good old Mitt, so concerned about the fact that "criminals" might gain access to these weapons that he's outlawed them to "protect us".

I think all gun owner's in Massachusetts know good and well what has to be done! Good old Mitt is so worried about the people. we need to return the favor come election time and get him out of Massachusetts government. Let's face it, obviously Mitt doesn't trust the people and so how can we trust him to be an elected leader, futhermore, come the Presidential election 2012, we need to save old Mitt from having to "worry" about Americans at large because to be quite honest, we can't afford Mitt Romney's kind of dangerous concern in America!

Get Rid of Mitt!!!!

SOURCE: Romney signs off on permanent assault weapons ban!! « Randy’s Right

Well, it seems that the liberalism of Old Teddy Kennedy is alive and well in Massachusetts in the form of Republican Governor Mitt Romney! For anyone that might not have read or heard yet, Governor Mitt Romney has signed in law a Permanent Assualt Weapons Ban in Massachusetts! According to the article, this will "effectively" end the ownership of "assault Weapons" in Massachusetts and "supposedly" make the state safer. *LMBO* Good old Mitt, so concerned about the fact that "criminals" might gain access to these weapons that he's outlawed them to "protect us".

I think all gun owner's in Massachusetts know good and well what has to be done! Good old Mitt is so worried about the people. we need to return the favor come election time and get him out of Massachusetts government. Let's face it, obviously Mitt doesn't trust the people and so how can we trust him to be an elected leader, futhermore, come the Presidential election 2012, we need to save old Mitt from having to "worry" about Americans at large because to be quite honest, we can't afford Mitt Romney's kind of dangerous concern in America!

Get Rid of Mitt!!!!

SOURCE: Romney signs off on permanent assault weapons ban!! « Randy’s Right

He is also the liberal jackazz that signed the BS health care bill that pushed rates up here forcing the working class to pay more... Mitt Romney in old Algonquian native tongue means "brainless liberal loon"... Or something close...

Keep up the fight..

really, ... reporting old news as current news? I am fighting the urge to be heavily sarcastic.

really, ... reporting old news as current news? I am fighting the urge to be heavily sarcastic.

It's a reminder... I live in MA so yea, old news... I think it was meant as a "hey look at what this douche nozzle did"...
Perhaps some members may not be aware of the evil that lurks behind that smile... MA republicans are not to be trusted or left unsupervised...

Old news maybe, but...

Romney wants to be our President! How many gun owners will vote for this idiot but don't know what he's really capable of? :angry:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back