Para USA Govt. LTC 1911 .45 ACP

Mac357

JMAC
I just ordered the Para Govt Ltc model 1911 in .45 ACP. It has the 4.25" barrel as opposed to my other 1911 with the full size 5". I decided to try this firearm to possibly use as my CCW. Just wondering if anyone has this gun and what people think about it. I got a good price on it and have read and heard alot of good things about the Para USA brand.

Thanks,

MAC

Sorry I do not have this one. I have the Warthog model. I love the gun and put over 400 round through her in the last couple of months and no FTF issues.

I did go with the stainless unit.

My Big-Hawg was a clumsy, expensive single shot pistol when I first bought it.

After a trip to the gunsmith, it still was unreliable.

After a trip to the factory (over six months-they forgot they had it) nothing changed.

I ended up having a 19911 smith work it over. after a dozen flaws were corrected ( and $400 of work) it was now a pretty consistent shooter.

You either get a good one or a bad one, and their customer service is atrocious.

-Doc

I know they shook up the customer service department a while back, and it appears to be much better from what I have read.
I sent a message about breaking my fiber-optic sight and needing a replacement they sent replacement over night free of charge...Since it was my fault I was very impressed.

Like I said I have never had a FTF issue.
I know the Warthog are produced in Pineville, NC (just outside of Charlotte, NC), but I'm not sure where your model in mfg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back