CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Other Non-gun Related Topics?

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering if I should expand the off-topic forums to include any other topics we may be interested in. For example, I've been doing LOTS of fishing lately and was curious how many other members are fisherman. I was thinking I could create a fishing forum if anyone was interested and other topics if enough people are interested. Let me know what you think.

I myself have not fished in years but I am sure there are plenty of members that do so it might be a good idea.

Yep, and they have quickly become my favorite fish.

Sorry but a friend requested I block out the back cause I had posted it on a local message board. haha

Well I checked back into the Group Forums feature, updated it, and seems to be working fine so I've answered my own question. I started a fishing group and a forum for it.

Link Removed

That would explain why you haven't been posting much lately.

Seriously though, many gun owners do tend to be outdoorsmen. I say that a hunting and/or fishing section would actually complement this forum quite nicely.

What is there to fish for in the waters of Hawaii? Maybe a gun owner wouldn't feel welcome there, but what about a fisherman?

We have billfish, large tuna, a bunch of dorado and wahoo, and occasionally a very large shark. There have been times where we would bait the waters and pick off unsuspecting tiger sharks with anything ranging from a 1911 to an AK-47. Lots of folks enjoy SCUBA diving while here. Spiny lobster season opens on 01SEP. I'll probably skip the range and hit the water that day.

gf

Email