Other Non-gun Related Topics?

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering if I should expand the off-topic forums to include any other topics we may be interested in. For example, I've been doing LOTS of fishing lately and was curious how many other members are fisherman. I was thinking I could create a fishing forum if anyone was interested and other topics if enough people are interested. Let me know what you think.

I myself have not fished in years but I am sure there are plenty of members that do so it might be a good idea.

Yep, and they have quickly become my favorite fish.

Sorry but a friend requested I block out the back cause I had posted it on a local message board. haha

P7280001.jpg

Well I checked back into the Group Forums feature, updated it, and seems to be working fine so I've answered my own question. I started a fishing group and a forum for it.

Link Removed

I was wondering if I should expand the off-topic forums to include any other topics we may be interested in. For example, I've been doing LOTS of fishing lately and was curious how many other members are fisherman. I was thinking I could create a fishing forum if anyone was interested and other topics if enough people are interested. Let me know what you think.

That would explain why you haven't been posting much lately.

Seriously though, many gun owners do tend to be outdoorsmen. I say that a hunting and/or fishing section would actually complement this forum quite nicely.

What is there to fish for in the waters of Hawaii? Maybe a gun owner wouldn't feel welcome there, but what about a fisherman?

We have billfish, large tuna, a bunch of dorado and wahoo, and occasionally a very large shark. There have been times where we would bait the waters and pick off unsuspecting tiger sharks with anything ranging from a 1911 to an AK-47. Lots of folks enjoy SCUBA diving while here. Spiny lobster season opens on 01SEP. I'll probably skip the range and hit the water that day.

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back