CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Oregon Militia Malheur

Seems to me like the group's actions in Oregon were not too different from those of founding fathers in starting the Revolutionary War and not for all that much difference is reasons, either. The biggest differences are that the founding fathers gained a whole lot more support from their fellow citizens as time went on and they stood up to a government back then that did not have nearly as much power to annihilate any opposition that would dare to rise up against it.

It sounds like you should have been out there with them. Why weren't you? Federal land is all our land, collectively. Hunters and nature lovers get to use that land. Are they the enemy? No they aren't. When people tell you that federal land should be handed over to the people what they really mean is that it should be handed over to me and mine. Then they can whore the land out to mining companies, loggers and cattle grazers and pocket the money destroying our wildlife reserves and national parks for decades if not centuries to come. There are a thousand things I dislike about the government but preserving our native wildlife from the people who would destroy it for profit is one of the few I can't.

Link Removed

I find it sad that the Federal Gov is at war with its citizens. The Tenth Ammendment seems impotent. Private property rights gone. Someone in our corrupt federal government is getting rich here.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Oregon standoff: FBI moves in on last refuge occupiers

And the next, possibly the last, episode of this CF just started. Streaming live at: Gavin Seim | LIVE call from Refuge -- FBI Seige Happening, originally posted by OregonLive | Oregon standoff: FBI moves in on last refuge occupiers.

Comment 1: Once again, when the SHTF is not the time to make plans, it is time to execute them. The last four holdouts have set themselves up for failure the same way Ammon and the others have. Piss-poor planning leads to piss-poor results. The situation is still ongoing while I am commenting.

Comment 2: Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy arrested by FBI in Portland right after stepping off the plane.

Comment 3: There was an agreement worked out last night that would let the Malheur 4 to surrender to the FBI in the presence of Franklin Graham and Michele Fiore.

Last edited:
Jury finds 7 Malheur occupiers not guilty of conspiracy

From Link Removed:

Also read The Oregonian | Oregon standoff: All defendants found not guilty and OPB | All Seven Defendants Found Not Guilty In Refuge Occupation Trial.

Attorney Mumford was tortured by federal marshals for deigning to demand documentation that the court had authority to keep the Bundy brothers in custody. Paperwork was all he was demanding, as is his freakin' job and constitutional duty to demand.

"The coda to the stunning verdict, undoubtedly a significant blow to federal prosecutors, was when Ammon Bundy's lawyer Marcus Mumford argued that his client, dressed in a gray suit and white dress shirt, should be allowed to walk out of the court, a free man.

U.S. District Judge Anna J. Brown told him that there was a U.S. Marshal's hold on him from a pending federal indictment in Nevada.

"If there's a detainer, show me,'' Mumford stood, arguing before the judge.

Suddenly, a group of about six U.S. Marshals surrounded Mumford at his defense table. The judge directed them to move back but moments later, the marshals grabbed on to him.

"What are you doing?'' Mumford yelled, as he struggled and was taken down to the floor.

As deputy marshals yelled, "Stop resisting,'' the judge demanded, "Everybody out of the courtroom now!''

Mumford was taken into custody, a member of his legal team confirmed.

Ammon Bundy's lawyer J. Morgan Philpot, said afterwards on the courthouse steps that Mumford had been arrested and marshals had used a stun gun, or Taser, on his back. Another member of Ammon Bundy's legal team Rick Koerber, echoed Philpot, saying he heard Mumford questioning in court why they were using a Taser against him.

Philpot decried the marshals' treatment of Mumford in the courtroom. "What happened at the end is symbolic of the improper use of force by the federal government,'' he said.

By 6:30 p.m., Mumford was released from custody. He confirmed that he was struck with a stun gun once while he was on the floor of the courtroom.

"I grew up on a dairy farm, so am I used to some rough treatment, sure?'' he said. But he said the actions of the U.S. marshals were uncalled for.

"All I was asking for was papers. Just show me you have the authority to take Mr. Bundy into custody.''

As to the verdict, "Very pleased, very gratified. This jury was dedicated. They listened to our case.''

Tazers are routinely used against non-combative subjects by law enforcement anymore, as are pain-compliance methods like ASPs used on knees and arms torqued upwards behind their backs. Many, many times these pain-compliance techniques are used for the most minor of infractions, usually not even an infraction, but "contempt of cop" types of "offenses." The real criminals in the courtroom at the end of that trial were the Marshals who tortured an attorney for doing his job. Ho-hum boring stuff, I know, so the beatings will continue until morale improves. This country has become a banana republic ruled by tinpot dictators, but get out there and vote boys and girls! You can save America not by voting for "change," but by voting for more tinpot dictators to rule your lives and abuse your minds and bodies! Get out there and vote as hard as you can, the more often, the better! SMFH.

For whatever my opinion is worth, since this is a federal case, I think this should be out on the main board somewhere. I guess P&N is the only place it might get decent attention, but I don't see it as fitting in well there personally. But since there's not a sub-forum devoted to opposing the police state that this country has become, I guess that's the only real choice. Or I guess LEO Encounters might work too(?). Whatever....

Blues

Interesting read: Who was John Killman? A tip and detective work unmask mystery man at Oregon refuge.

FBI HRT Member Indicted

From LA Times | A bullet hole, a mystery and an FBI agent's indictment — the messy aftermath of an Oregon standoff:

More information can be found here as well: LaVoy Finicum shooting: FBI agent faces 5-count indictment. The indictment can be found here.

Email